√EXPECTANCY

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"cheers!!" Mr.Lee shouted as he raised his glass up with so much joy and excitness "cheers to our goals and cheers to the road of success we are heading to" he raised a toast as the second boss raised his glass for a good partnership "bring in more girls and boys for the boss" he ordered the owner of the strip club they were currently in, the VIP lounge was smelling in nothing but booze, cigarettes and drugs as a few of the girls were swinging on the pole and the two mafia and drug bosses to the table with their second hands.

"want more darling!" Lee's blonde boy gave him a glass of wine with a pinch of seductiveness in it "sure baby" he grinned as he sipped the alcohol and grabbed his jaw connecting their lips immediately and exchanging the wine through the kiss "mmh...tasty" the Blondie said as he licked his lips not forgetting to be extra seductive, after all this was Lee's Blondie no matter where he goes for fun he tags him along and no one knows why.

"what a great day to get drunk don't you think so Matteo?" Mr Lee asked his Russian partner who only nodded and took in more alcohol as he received a lap dance "everything is finally happening the Jeons are going down am finally going to be the top sooner and the headlines will read so I can't wait to laugh at their downfall" he chuckled loudly as he drunk more "we are almost there don't you think so, I mean look at me now am on the top market stocks, I got rid of the pests on my drugs and removed the competition look at us aren't we Great" he continued to brag as Matteo only nodded to him he drunk a lot but isn't drunk so much like Lee man he is almost wasted.

"Lee you promised me something so you remember?" he asked the drunk man who looked at him "of course how can I forget, your my top priority I'll get the boy for you in a week" he promised as Matteo smirked, it was simple all these in exchange he wanted Jimin something about him excites and he wants him all to himself sooner his working his way there to him. These two continued to have their fun in the the strip club as they drank more to the downfall of their competitor they believed they had the power right now and they removed the competition out their way they are having the best time to celebrate his downfall.

.

.

"fuck I knew something was wrong!" Agust'D gritted his teeth in anger as he stood at the roof with a binoculars looking through the strip club earphones to his sides he could hear everything "these two have finally showed their colors or we've been too easy on them, assigning me the go down drug base you think I wouldn't know what your planning to huh?" Agust'D thinks as he packs up his things and hiding them to the brick hole at the corner placing his mask back on and jumping off a few meters before later he was down, he was trying out parkour lately so reaching down wasn't so hard.

"it's high time I made my visit again" he breathed and took a taxi which wasn't so hard to get down the streets and off they drove off to a certain location.

He was dropped off to a certain building where he first looked around before heading inside, Agust'D faced the big columbarium which had lots of urns onto them and headed for that one silver urn, it didn't have any flowers beside it nor any writing like the rest it was just plain "I finally came" he said and took his mask and breathed in, "am not hear as Agust'D am here as Yoongi your hyung Taemin" he said as he took a hold of the urn and sat to the floor while he stared at it, "it's been long how are you doing little brother" he had a gummy smile to himself as he stared at the urn Lovingly "you know I miss you right, ahh forget it I came here to tell you something important, I think it's time our work is put to use finally it's the right time to end all this and to finally get your revenge" Yoongi remained silent for a few minutes deep in his own thoughts also he didn't notice the eyes that were kept on him from the darkness on the outside. When he felt he had enough time being here he headed out after placing the urn carefully and walked down the street to a certain restaurant.

the sign read closed but he walked in anyway "sorry sir_ we are close-" a teenage boy said as he stopped talking realizing who it was "Yoongi hyung" he almost screamed and jumping to the older man's arms "missed me?" Yoongi asked "a lot since the last time you came here with Jimin" he said as Yoongi smiled and broke the hug "ikr, now am hungry" he complained as an older woman came in with a tray with already made food "I knew you would pass by" she smiled as Yoongi walked closer to her and bow to her as respect "Hy aunt" "now sit it will get cold" Yoongi nodded and made himself comfortable right away digging in" and by the way I have something to tell you" he nodded for her to continue.

.

.

.

That night Jungkook walked into his bedroom as he stretched his neck in tiredness he worked from home and it was a lot that he almost forgot about a certain someone, he sighed when he looked at the sight before him, "seriously" he shook his head, the food he had brought hours ago for Jimin went untouched and the owner to the food was hiding below the sheets never daring to look at Jungkook so pretending to sleep "are we doing this now?" Jungkook asked as he pulled the covers off to see Jimin who looked the other side "leave me alone" he grumbled and Jungkook was just feeling the anger in him rise "why didn't you eat?" he tried to ask calmly "I don't want to and go away" Jimin snapped at him and he tried so much to hold it in him and not slap the younger, but seeing the untouched food didn't settle well with him he was worried, so he stood and walked out.

"Jin can you help me out" Jungkook called Jin who was with the rest in his office they were still working too "he refused to eat" he said tiredly as Jin understood and right away walked out "Jungkook" he heard Tae call him and standing Infront of him with red eyes what was up with Taehyung anyway? "don't hurt Jimin" was he actually ordering him Jungkook was getting now angry does he have to deal with Tae now "Jimin is my business not yours I get to decide that" he snapped as Tae walked closer he too was angry for some reason.

"this wouldn't have happened if you didn't keep an eye on him" Jungkook said as Tae frowned "what do you mean?" he was confused "did you know that Jimin once met with that Lee bastard?" he asked as Tae was taken back "exactly" Jungkook was done "please guys don't fight now we have lots to deal with" Kai interrupted the upcoming fight and the two sighed walking back to their seats to discuss more important matters than arguing but it's just the two had lots they were internally dealing with.

An hour later when Jungkook thought it was enough he headed to his room but first having a peek into it, he could see Jin was busy wiping off Jimin's head with a towel that made him frown and the tray from earlier was empty he was glad Jimin finally ate "oh Jungkook" Jin realized he was already there he stood up and carried the tray away "Jimin was actually running a fever it cooled down now but you have to keep an eye on him Incase the fever is back" Jungkook listened attentively and nodded to Jin who walked out and closed the door behind him. Jungkook walked towards the bed and sat beside Jimin who was sleeping soundly looking so innocent for his good "hmm now what" he asked to no one specific.

.

.

"this cant be happening mom would never leave and not say anything about it, wait could it be she was kidnapped?" Juho freaked out as miss He only shook her head "she did text though saying she would be back soon" she reminded "a whole damn day how long is this 'back soon' " the two stayed for a few minutes "did she actually over hear our conversation and decided to take matters into her hand?" he asked where by He Young went silent it felt 99% true maybe she really found out, or no they don't know either but this was bad if it were that....

.

.

.

Jungkook be choosing violence these days huh 🙄😳