√DARED TO

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Hobi was wide awake in his bed early in the morning the sun barely out, he who wakes with difficulty today was rather early with wide eyes all awake, but that didn't hide the black circles he didn't get sleep did he ...

He stared at the white ceiling not moving a limb nor blinking he was just staring blankly at the white paint a lot of things running through his mind he didn't know what to think anymore, a minute passed by he was in his own silence that was kind of eating him up. A minute had turned into lots of minutes as his eyes got teary before a tear slipped down his eye, his hands grabbing the sheets and covering himself as he started to sob.

"why did he run off like that why??" he was so confused it hurt him the way Taehyung just took off like that without saying anything "does he think it's disgusting that I found out" he sniffed as he sat up wiping off the snort "at least he should've said so" he continued to sniff "or he felt bad that I found out before he could tell me or he just didn't have any plans of telling me but me finding out was way out of line?" he rubbed his forehead in a thinking manner trying to understand why he ran off like that "I think I said it too early" he concluded as he sighed "it's my fault, of course I had to scare him off like that anyone would panic am so stupid" he hit his forehead "how should I fix this, knowing Taehyung, it took me a lot to finally talk to him and if he walks away I don't think I'll ever be able to talk...to him again" he grabbed his pillow and screamed in it before throwing it away and panting "I should give him some time we all need it" he sighed and headed to the bathroom to refresh maybe his head would stop hurting.

.

.

Back at the Parks Jiho had finally gathered up himself to set off today night "remember what i told you" Miss He Young insisted as Juho looked at her so done "you said that the nth time now" he sighed for the nth time today, but then they didn't realize unlike the other days today they weren't alone they just didn't notice that.

"please Juho am serious be careful that man is not good" Miss He said just when Juho's mom miss Park was coming out of the back door but halted when she heard a familiar name the name she's been dying to hear "We have to be fast get Jimin outta there" she added and Miss Park almost dropped the vase down but got herself in control in the next split second "I would do anything to get hyung out of there trust me, it frustrates me to know he isn't living a peaceful life either" Juho said frustrated as he gripped his hair, miss Park beside the opened door trying to breathe in "w..what my baby.. " she couldn't take it and quickly walked away to the bathroom to calm herself down "what do they mean Jimin is not living peaceful?" "Juho knows where his brother is and wouldn't tell me?" she heaved a sigh to calm down she was literally panicking "breathe ....breathe" she went through the process for a minute and looked down to her palm she carried something on her way here "I will get you back home baby" she opened the paper files it had the locations of which she thought was where Jimin was she was sure of it, "why did Juho keep such a thing from me, and how does Miss He know all this what is her part here?" Miss Park asked to no one specific and breathed in and out again "I will think about that later until then, am coming baby" she tidy herself up before going away like nothing happened she too can play the secret game.

.

.

Just that same morning Jimin was standing beside the car that he usually rides in his driver waiting patiently for his go sign, except like any other day today Taehyung wasn't here to take him, for the first time Taehyung wasn't here to pester him about how late he was getting today was very different. 'i guess he's still upset' Jimin sighed as he got into the car and told the driver they could go now.

Jimin took his phone and checked if he had any notification but to his dismay there was nothing to see, that awaited phone call either wasn't there he felt empty at the moment, he looked out the window car as he thought a number of things why did it feel like everyone was slowly distancing himself away from him, he felt like something bad lurking around was just waiting to be unleashed he didn't feel easy, he hates it but he can't stop it either, his thoughts came to a halt when the driver announced they were already here "oh" he quickly took his small bag and headed out not looking back even once.