√EMERGENCY

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Uhmmm stop....." "uhhh kook..." Jimin continued to whimper tiredly as his red buds were being sucked mercilessly by none other than the horny bunny, he couldn't even open his eyes he was so tired and sleepy he couldn't anymore. How many rounds were they? he can't even count but he knows he cum so many times than he can count but Jungkook seemed to be so active than he can remember "Are you sleepy?" Jungkook asked as he looked up to Jimin who had so many hickeys covered to his torso he felt satisfied by the art he just made "uhmm yes... Jungkook let's sleep.." he slurred as they were still on the floor covered in nothing but cum and sweat "okay baby come here" Jungkook pulled him up getting them dressed and carrying Jimin out of the gym walking directly to their shared room.

Jungkook made sure to clean them up together and placed Jimin back to bed cuddling the little fluff ball "uhmm so comfy" Jimin pointed out eyes still closed not planning on opening up soon "goodnight baby" he kissed his forehead as Jimin turned and pecked his lips "goodnight Kookie" he smiled to him completely falling asleep, just when Jungkook was relaxing himself to Jimin his phone buzzed making him turn to see who was disturbing him in the middle of the night

"hello" he said lowly so as not to disturb Jimin who was sound asleep his hand tangled in his silky hair smiling to his fortune "Jungkook?" he heard his name being called at the end of the line making him look at the number again it was unknown but the voice was familiar "it's me your father's personal doctor" his voice sounded worried and panicked "what happened?" he asked on alert now "it's your father.....he went into a comma" Jungkook stopped with what he was doing going completely still "what happened?" he asked with a worried voice "I don't think I can tell you through the phone" the doctor said apologetically "I'll be there soon" is all Jungkook did before the phone was hung up and he looked down at the sleeping Jimin kissing him on the forehead before untangling himself from him.

Jungkook took his phone dialing a number "get my private jet ready" he simply ordered and hung up as he looked out the big glass having that beautiful view of the city out, he was thinking a lot.

.

.

.

It was Jimin first day to start working here and he is so excited to meet the other models as Taehyung walked beside him "you really didn't have to come" Jimin pointed out to Taehyung who only shrugged "but I wanted to so am here" he grinned with his childish behavior written all over his face"and besides you were pouting the whole morning so I couldn't just leave you go out all alone" Taehyung became serious as Jimin sighed "well I didn't see Jungkook since morning and his phone is switched off" he pouted again as Taehyung pat his shoulder and pulling him close "don't worry you will see him soon am sure he had some work to run to" Jimin nodded understandingly maybe he should calm down but he can't help it now that he misses him so much "let's go" Taehyung suggested as they walked hand in hand together into the building "wait shouldn't you be at work?" "I don't want to" he shrugged as they made a few more jokes till his stop "am already here bye now" Jimin said with a smile as Taehyung ruffled his hair "hey hey stop it..." Jimin complained but wouldn't stop playing around "see you later chipmunk" Taehyung said as he ran back leaving Jimin stomping his foot and shouting 'I'll get you for this'.

Just then the same woman he was with yesterday walked up to him "ready?" she asked as Jimin nodded with a smile fixing his hair "then let's go meet your other colleagues" he nodded following behind. Again at a certain corner two foreign eyes were fixed on them "he came with another hot dude again" his friend nudged at him "maybe I could get his friends number" he continued to snicker as his friend shook his head walking away today will be the start of their training they have to be available to introduce eachother.

.

.

.

"ok everyone you have been the 30 lucky choosen next top models of our company, I know everyone is new so why don't we start with introductions, call me Miss Alice the one who will guide you on everything that you are supposed to do and for the short break you can introduce to eachother before we start off" with that said she walked out giving the new models time to get to know each other. Jimin was looking around in awe but also nervous because it didn't go well at his last company but now he's looking forward for a change and he also noticed the eyes that were looking at him in amusement maybe "oh Hy" on of the girls walked up to him she was Korean and with a friendly smile "oh hello" he greeted back with the same energy "you are that famous model Park Jimin right?" she asked excitedly "how did you know?" he asked "you guys were all over the skyscrapers of Seoul of course" he smiled at that no wonder why everyone looked at him because he was indeed famous "oh..I guess so" he said shyly as two men, foreigners joined them "hello am Davis" "and am Ken" they quickly introduced "what a bummer no one asked you" the girl sassed rolling her eyes "you" Ken got her in a head lock as the other hit playfully getting Jimin to smile at their childshness "you have a beautiful smile" "huh?" Jimin turned to who was supposed to be Davis "ahh nothing it was nice to meet you" he said shyly as he gave his hand for a handshake and Jimin didn't refuse at all he found these guys very friendly maybe the day won't be that bad.....I guess.

.

.

.

They did a lot for the day except for Jimin he didn't need any kind of training he was the queen himself and they were going to give him all the previlages he deserves it. For the first day they did his photo shoot because why not they were that excited to work with him, they got a number of photoshoots in different clothes even the designers had fell in love with him he was so inspiring, the day was actually great but something was missing "Jungkook where are you?" He pouted as he checked his phone a couple of times only to see nothing he doesn't like the feeling "maybe I should go to his office" he planned and packed up everything since that was for today, the others had already gone so he walked out telling his driver where he should take him.

.

.

Back at the Jeon Enterprise work was going as usual except for the bosses "didn't he tell you where he went?" Jin asked like the nth time now since morning he just doesn't get it why did Jungkook just disappear and that too without saying anything??.

The bosses were all panicking where was the younger and why didn't he say anything "I woke up and he wasn't anywhere, seems like he wasn't here since night?" Kai said in a questionable way also unsure "I left them together in the the gym with Jimin could it be he left after that because Jimin didn't see him either in the morning" Taehyung pointed out as they were only left questioning each other no one had any idea....and that's when the door open revealing none other than Jungkook himself in all black "where were you?" Was the first question he was greeted with as he took a seat quietly everyone waiting impatiently "father is in a comma" he said receiving gasps "what?when?" Kai and Jin asked at the same time "I got the news yesterday night and I had to go right away he had lost a lot of blood and only my blood could match with his" he explained "he was shot with one of the Russians on his vacation must be old enemies" he said with a tight smile clearly he was worried "I have to go back" before anyone could react to that the door was opened without a knock Jin ready to scold anyone who interrupted but stopped when he saw who it was "hyung where is Jungkoo-" and there they were eyes locked to eachother caught in a moment showing how much they missed the stare and eachother "Jungkook.." is all Jimin could say with a worried voice and getting all teary "Jimin..." Jungkook called softly standing up surprised he was here but happy he could see his pretty boyfriend again......

(⁠╯⁠︵⁠╰⁠,⁠)

.
.

😫😫😫😩

😫😫😫😩