√ REGRET

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jimin was just stood there in front of the body mirror in his bathroom as he looked at his naked chest in pure silence, eyes void of any emotion for the last ten minutes, it was either he was confused or not sure of what he has to do yet, suddenly his phone rang off alarming him his schedule of today, in ten minutes he had a meeting with the rest of the models he was going to work with in the upcoming fashion run away show in a few days from now, he stopped the alarm and looked back at his self that stared back at him and it gave off creepy vibes like it was mocking his whole existence and thats when he heard the voices disturbing his peace of mind

'wortheless'

'ugly'

'you won't remain beautiful for ever'

'so weak'

'stupid'

the voices in him kept on growing in his head as he felt a headache kick in "stop!" he demanded as he clutched his head in pain "I said fucking stop!!" he screamed as he pushed the nearby things on the table down in anger and the glass bottle perfume that fell and broke brought his senses back and flinched back, his memory reminding him why he was here in the first place.

"right,....but how comes" he questioned as his felt his hand moving up and resting on his not so flat tummy he could finally see that little difference now "but am... m_" he couldn't even bring himself say that even "how is it possible" he questioned his own reflection as he felt his eyes burn from the held tears as he remembered what his Noona told him not a while ago "grandma said it's a very rare situation but very much possible, it's a miracle Jimin it's something special" the words kept in going in his head he still can't believe he's pregnant.

He slowly caressed his tummy and he couldn't help a smile that came across his lips and this time it was a guinea one "I can't believe it, am not even sure if I am happy about it or not" he finally broke down "I didn't know one day I would actually have a baby of my own" he chuckled, true Kids were always Jimin's favorite after all he took care of his younger brother Juho, now thinking of that he really misses him, and this sudden news sparkled something in him it could be either good or bad but he knows something in him is different.

he stood up and clutched onto his towel he had dropped earlier and caressed his abdomen "the circumstances are different now, it was always about me but now it's about you, us" he explained to himself looking dead in the eye, if only possessive was a person. Jimin is well aware who the father could be though a reminder of him only brought a pang of pain in him but it wasn't going to change his mind now that he was viewing life differently "I swear baby to always protect no one will harm you" he promised. You could have expected he would literally try to abort it now that it was soon going to affect his career but it did quite the opposite from negative thought, it brought him a certain hope in him but also scared of the situation he is in now, he got to be more careful than ever.

The said Noona was walking in circles wanting to know what Jimin's final decision was, she tried slapping some sense in him hoping he won't think bad about the life that's growing in him now, her thoughts came in a halt when she heard heels clicking to the floor and looking up the stairs was met with a dark yet sexy man coming from from it.

Jimin had worn all black not forgetting that eye shadow over his eyes he was carrying this dark aura on him and the way his abit heeled shoes clang onto the marble floor, his Noona could finally see why he was Korea's top model "wow" it's all she could say as she looked at Jimin walking towards her this kind of changed caught her off-guard "Minnie is that you" she cooed as she appreciated such beauty bestowed to her eyes "Noona it's me, I thought about it, I will protect it with all my might" is all he simply said as he fixed the coat draped over his shoulders he was really looking elegant flawless and he made his way out like the usual meeting with Agust'D who first had his questioning stare before he decided to drop it and drive along.

Jimin today looked pretty serious as he walked into the company while the reporters were fighting over him outside but he paid no mind at them but something was different ever since he stepped foot here. Looking back there was nothing he was thinking about but he felt like someone burning holes behind his back, it was weird but no one was there so he continued to walk ahead and just through the hallways where no one was there at the moment he suddenly felt pushed back at the wall and hit his back painfully as he groaned and snapping back his eyes up he wished he never did.

Jimin was met with the most ever scariest eyes he's ever seen, even his uncle's pissed eyes weren't scary like these ones, they looked at him dead in the eye and he saw red in them he actually died from the glare passed to him. "why Jimin why!" the voice came out harshly right to his face as he saw the look of disappointment and pain flow into them before it was replaced with anger Jimin wanted the ground to swallow him right now he could feel his soul almost leaving his body, he could pretend to be confident with others but not this man every time he failed, just a stare made him jelly in the knees "why did you?" he asked again and Jimin looked down guilty he knew what Jungkook was asking him, himself was ashamed of it.

Jungkook who has caged Jimin between his arms was first hit with his scent that was really different from the usual it was really a sweet one that was almost about to sway him astray but shook his head and glared down at him he wanted to really kill him right now aka Jungkook himself not his wolf, but his hand wouldn't even move but one thing for sure he was hurt, all he wants to know is why Jimin sold them out, he wanted to believe he didn't but the way he looked down in guilt proved him right, Jimin didn't even try to defend himself so after all it was true, just before he could question him more he heard a few people coming from the further end thanks to his wolf Instinct and with a second he disappeared without a trace "Jimin" he heard his name being called by a familiar voice and looking up with wide eyes Jungkook was out of sight "what are you doing here, everyone is waiting" he was dragged away as he was trying to process the whole situation.

.

"the others are already in" Rose informed as Jimin straightened up to remove the shock he had gotten earlier and Rose didn't waste time to open the big door where they were going to have a meeting from.

Jimin's breath hitched when he came in eyes with a very large table and a bunch of new model faces and the two familiar ones. Everyone turned their eyes to him and all he ever wished was the ground to swallow him whole but never the less he didn't drop his confident look and walked in bowing all at once for them who politely bowed back and went to a discussion immediately.

Ever since the meeting began Jimin Was sure he wasn't listening to anything not knowing what was even happening at the moment because the two pairs of eyes that stared at him down weren't helping at all. It's the same eyes that Jungkook gave him earlier the same way Jin and Taehyung looked at him as he looked down guilty all he wanted was to run away and get this over with which fortunately did, two minutes later it was done and everyone got to introducing eachother at the end of the meeting but Jimin excused himself right away almost running out before a female voice called "Jimin" he halted his steps and looked back to be met with a blonde lady who definitely looked older than him so he showed his respectful manners "hello am_" he was interrupted "by the way my name is Pi" she quickly Introduced herself "oh I guess you already know my name nice... To meet you" he bowed again as he looked around uncomfortably he wants to go away "am guessing your running somewhere see you soon" she smiled and Jimin never been so thankful for this moment "thank you" without looking back he disappeared right away.

"Found you Minnie" she smiled.

.
.