Chapter 9

Serena's POV:-
I did asked mom in law for mine and Ash's wedding kiss's photo. But, Unfortunately for me, mom didn't had it. So, now, whom do I ask for it? And, How can ask for it?

I eventually, decided to ask my husband about it. So, I quickly rushed to our room, in hopes of seeing him. As, I opened the door, I saw Ash, still clinging to that stupid book. But, Anyways, he didn't ran off like before, that's a relief!.

So, Now! How can I ask him? "A-Ash!" I said with a low tone. "Yes!" He just said that, why can't he be a little nicer? "W-Well! Do you have any photos of ou-our wedding!. If you do, can you share it to m-me!" I asked him very nicely.

"Ok!" Ash replied with same attitude again. I think, some people just can't be nice to others. Well! Anyway! He soon handed me his phone. It doesn't had any locks, So. I opened it, it was really breathtaking.

Everything, Ash had on his phone is so related to his books collection. After, seeing this, I really give up on changing him. From a Serious CEO to a normal person. I just hope! he don't have anything like that in the gallery.

I was really stupid to hope. My husband's phone gallery will be different than his habits and books. As, I searched through. I got pretty boring by all this photos. Finally, I found our wedding photos.

I looked through, our wedding photos. He has quite some photos of our wedding. And, soon, my eyes layed on. What I have been searching? Asking Ash, is the best idea, I ever made.

 What I have been searching? Asking Ash, is the best idea, I ever made

I soon shared all of our wedding photos from his phone. Then, I returned it to him back. I soon, set our wedding kiss as my wallpaper. It really looked really cute!.

But, Now! I am feeling like little thirsty. I don't mean! I want another kiss. But, I don't mind, if Ash wants a kiss from me. After all! I am is his beautiful wife. I can understand, how men feel having a beautiful wife, but, wasn't able to kiss her.

I looked at Ash. But, my eyes gazing on his lips. Soon, I realised! My husband isn't like any other man in this world. So, expecting him to initiate it would be foolish. So, there is only one solution for it. I have to make him want to kiss me!.

So, Now! What's the plan? Unfortunately, I don't have any? How can I make him kiss me? My mind started to work as a pro to form a plan. But, Soon, I found out, just pro level isn't enough.

"A-Ash! Did you had a girl friend!" I asked him, initiating my plan. "You are the only one" Ash said staying in his gloomy look. I am! So, He is really very loyal person. But, Stop! I shouldn't sit here thinking about his loyalty.

"So,... You didn't had any girl, who is willing to atleast date you!". I asked him in the curiosity. Definitely, there will be non! I know that much atleast. "There was one girl!" Ash said in a casual tone.

"WHAT?.. really! A-are you telling the truth". I asked in shock! and obviously with anger. I'll never let her come near my husband, ever again!. "Yes!" He just replied with that again.

Now! I'm really mad. So, I went to Ash and forcefully took the book away. Which He is reading currently. "Who is she? When did it happened? What did she said to you? What did you said to her? Tell me everything, about it". I asked him with serious tone.

"She didn't told her name." Ash said. She didn't even tell him, her name!. What kind of person will not tell atleast their name to the person they love. "Then!.. what did she told you? What did you replied to her?" I asked him.

"I wasn't able to tell her anything!" Ash said with disappointment. What were he wanted to tell her? "What are you wanted to tell her?" I asked him. Now, after all this! I don't think he is as much as a loyal person!.

"I wanted to say 'Promise' for what she asked me?" Ash said. 'Promise' what did she asked him for? And, what exactly does he wanted to say 'Promise' for? I didn't expected this from you Ash.

"Wha-" I was cut off by Ash. "I wasn't able to promise her. To hold her hand forever, like I did that day". Ash said looking straight into my eyes. His Auburn brown eyes made me, unable to look away.

"S-So, Sh-She asked you to hold her hand in your hand for her entire life!" I asked him in awe. "Yeah!" Ash said. I frozed there for a second. "A-Are you really talking about fifteen years ago" I asked him.

"Yes!" Ash said as he grabbed my hands in his. "I really promised to my heart! To hold her hands forever" Ash said looking right into my eyes. "I-I-I-I" I stood there frozen, unable to speak anything. I didn't expected this at all!.

"S-So! You really would have Pro-Promised. If you've got one more moment, that day!". I asked Ash to know his answer. I tighten my grip on his hands. "I would!" Ash said.

"And, I will promise you again and again, if you wanted!" Ash said looking straight into my eyes. I really thought, he wouldn't have remembered me. But, He remembered every little detail about that day with me.

 But, He remembered every little detail about that day with me

"I love you!" my mouth just speaked all on his own. As, I realised! What I just said? I quickly loosed my hands from Ash's grip and covered my mouth. I didn't know mouths can speak on his own.

 I didn't know mouths can speak on his own

I began to blush even more every second. That passed by after my mouth spoked on his own.

Author's Note:- I hope everyone will like reading this. Hoping for all of your support as usual.