Chapter 17

Serena's POV:-

"Tell me, Serena. How do you want me to be with you?" Ash asked me with piercing eyes. A chill went through my spine. "W-Wh-What do you mean?" I said panicked and looking away embarrassed.

 "W-Wh-What do you mean?" I said panicked and looking away embarrassed

"I want to know; How should I behave with you as your husband?". Ash said. I still looking away. I took few moments to understand what he meant.

"Well...!" I couldn't able to choose right words for it all of a sudden. "... your good as you are... Ha! Ha! Ha!..." I laughed because of my silly reply. But; Ash didn't look like it affected him a bit as he remained staring at me calmly.

 But; Ash didn't look like it affected him a bit as he remained staring at me calmly

"So then; tell me how should a couple be in your point of view" Ash asked me. My shoulders jerked a bit when, I heard 'couple'. I hesitated for a bit before answering.

"If you... ask me; I think... a couple should be..." I said hesitatingly. I started sign with my fingers like kissing and continued "... like that or... or something!".

I quickly stopped my hands sign realising; I was giving a bad impression. I turned to opposite side of Ash and covered my face with blanket upto my cheeks.

"So; you mean being 'Lovey-Dovey'. Huh!" Ash said. He got to the exact point that; I feared. "...I-I-I never said that!" I somewhat exclaimed.

"Are you saying; you meant more?" Ash asked. "Nh-No!..." I got up unintentionally. Realising it; I tilted my head and got back into sleeping position. Ash also got to sleeping position folding his hands behind his head.

I'm still pretty embarassed and confused by the conversation. I was so embarassed that; I was becoming so conscious of Ash and started making some distance between us.

Even after; I slowly started to move. I couldn't stop feeling it and continued to move even further. As, I was moving Ash's arm stopped my advance. I was starting to feel nostalgic and something else.

"Ah! A-A-Ash!" I said in a quiet voice almost inaudible. "You're going to fall off the bed; if you keep this up." Ash said. Then only; I realised that; I was at the edge of the bed and could have fallen down if it weren't for Ash.