Chapter 12

Serena's POV:-
"Are you okay! Little girl. You didn't got any serious hits! Are you!" . A inspector was helping my younger self to get up. After, I got to my consciousness. A distant memory, flashed before my eyes.

I suddenly; started feeling chills all over my body

I suddenly; started feeling chills all over my body. I hugged myself, to get some warmth. Still, the chills didn't stopped. I started to rub my upper arms with my palms. Still, the chills kept hitting me.

Lillie suddenly grabbed me by shoulders and started talking agressively. "I know! You have the choice to deny the marriage proposal. If you wanted! So. Why didn't you? Why did you agreed to marry someone, who you didn't know a thing about, Answer me!"

I got irritated by grabbing me without my permission. So, I forcefully loosed my shoulders from her grip. "Don't touch me!.. All of this.. is.. my choice... And.. it doesn't.. concerns you!". I replied with hasitation and exhuation.

I quickly went away from her room. Still, I feeling lot of chills hitting my body. It just doesn't, looked like stopping, at all!. More than that, Now! I'm started to feel dizzy too. My whole body was paining too.

That's why? I never wanted to think about that day. That day was when? My dream of broke. My dream; 'To always with you, Ash!'. That day, I had to break it. I didn't had a choice. In the way to our room. My ankle twisted, resulting into my falling.

I closed my eyes in anticipation of the impact of my fall. I felt, two arms spreading around me. Then, stopping me from falling. I opened to see, Ash holding me. "Come On!" younger Ash spreading arm for me to grab on. It's flashed before my eyes.

The dream, I broke that, day

The dream, I broke that, day. Was a reality, today. I didn't, imagined! the person. I accepted to marry without any choice. Will! turned out to be the same person. I love and care the most in this whole world.

I was frozened, in the sight of Ash's Auburn brown eyes. Then, Ash wiped some liquid flowing from my eyes, to down my cheeks. Am I crying, I checked. Seemingly, tears were flowing down my cheeks. So, I may have been crying.

Suddenly, Ash lifted me in bridal style and started to carry me. "Heh!.. A-Ash! I can walk on... my own feet." I tried to make him stop carrying me. But, He didn't let me down.

Ash carried me to our room and helped me, to comfortably lay on the bed. Since, He is showing me, so much care. So, I wasn't able to object to his care. He said; I fallen sick. He soon, placed a wet cloth on my forehead.

Soon after, Ash left the room leaving me. I was feeling down by my actions. So far, I was hopeless of doing anything favorable to Ash. Instead, Ash is the one, who is assisting me, all this time.

Ash, soon came back with a plate of meal for me. I think, that's the reason, he left me. He sat next to me, holding the plate in his hand. I tried to, wake up from the bed. But, I was only able to manage a little.

Ash helped me to sat on the bed comfortably. Before, I can ask for him to hand me the plate. Ash started to feed me, all by himself. Soon after, I finished my lunch. Ash said; to take rest and sleep for a while.

I decided to do, as Ash said. He sat next to me in the bed too. But, He was paying attention for a stupid book. Instead of me, who has fallen ill? He should have been taking care of me, right!.

But, I wonder! Maybe, for Ash. Showing his care for me, is the only way to tell. How much he cares for me? I've seen, how much cared for me, from all the event so far. He was even sitting in arms distance this time.

So, I shouldn't be mad at my husband. After all! He cares for me a lot. Unfortunately, I don't have any events to show, my care for him. Even though, I can't just be a bother for him.

Soon, I fell completely asleep. Ash waked me up, for the dinner time. Again, my husband fed me. Now, We both were laying on bed. Ash's left hand has been held me, by my shoulder.

I was so embrassed by the situation, I'm in. But, Ash is my husband, so, He has every right to touch me. It's been, an hour or so, since; Ash held me like this. And; Ash was sleeping peacefully, next to me.

After; some trying, I felt some sleepy and finally; I fell asleep. I was able to sleep comfortably in my husband's hands. But; still, I am not sure; How to face him in the morning, knowing this? I should be thinking about it later.

I was asleep; when? I felt; Ash's arm slowly slid from my shoulder and down from my neck. I don't wanted him to leave me. So, I grabbed; something that felt like; his pajamas.

"W..hy are you... leaving me?..." I asked Ash with closed eyes and sleepy tone. "It's morning! I'm going out for a walk!" I heard Ash's voice. "Please... Don't leave... Me!". I said with closed eyes; tightening my grip and with a sleepy tone.

I don't let; Ash leave me, again!. "Okay!" I heard Ash replying me. Then, I felt; his arm again grabbed me by my shoulder. I comfortably; adjusted my head on his chest and fell asleep again.

I felt; sunlight falling right; at my eyes. I tried to cover my face in the blanket. But; soon, I realised; Ash wasn't here!. I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes. Then, searched for Ash. But; it was already was clear. He left me alone! Again!

"I hate this rudeness from you; Ash!"

Author's Note:- Hope you all enjoy reading it. Hoping for all of your support as usual.