Chapter 16

Author's Note:-
With 'Chapter-15' the 1st Arc - 'Introduction' is been completed.
With 'Chapter-16' the 2nd Arc - 'Three words of Love' will begin and conclude in the story 'Abid with Me'.

Serena's POV:-

I was crying silently in our room, sitting back facing door

I was crying silently in our room, sitting back facing door. It has gone ten-fifteen minutes after, I had called Ash. I heard a knock on the door. For a moment; I felt like Ash came back.

But; the reality soon hit me. If it was Ash; he doesn't knock on the door. It must be mom or someone else. I quickly wiped my tears and adjusted my clothes. I slowly opened the door.

"A-Ash!" I was surprised by the appearance of Ash. "I'm sorry! If I made you feel lonely" Ash said stepping inside. I was so happy to see Ash; that I forgot everything and hugged him tightly.

Ash wrapped his arms around me gently. I wasn't able to restrain my tears. "Why are you crying?" Ash asked me with a gentle tone.

"Y-you said;... Uh.. you won't be coming home till late today" I said. I was able calm myself to certain point. Ash first closed the door behind him and wiped my tears by his right hand.

"That was a joke" Ash said looking into my eyes. 'Joke' he has a rather convenient words than saying 'he lied'. "So;... You weren't... mad at me?" I asked. This was the burning question in my mind right now.

"Why should I?" He asked me a question for a question. "Well;... about today's mor-morning" I said looking away. "I don't mind one or two arguments" He answered and kissed me on the forehead.

 "I don't mind one or two arguments" He answered and kissed me on the forehead

"Ehh!..." Sound leaked out of my mouth. I buried my face in his shoulder. Still; I kept hugging him. I'm afraid of letting Ash go. I want to be in his arms; nothing more and nothing less.