Chapter 21

Serena's POV:

Then; I spoke "You really didn't moved them from my room?". "I don't think it's a problem though!"Mama said hesitantly.

 "I don't think it's a problem though!"Mama said hesitantly

"To me it is!" I shouted crossing my arms. "But, I don't see anything problematic about it" mama said barely audible with weird expression. Your expression said it very well; I signed.

"If; My husband sees all the stuff in my room. He'll think I'm some of kind of female black belt or something" I said. "But;... You have to tell him that eventually, don't you?" Mama said.

"I-well I... Yeah! But still..." I murmured. "You don't want him to know about this?" Mama asked. "It's just that- I don't want him to know about it yet! I think!" I said.

"Okay! If you're so insisting on it. I'll move all that when you both are busy seeing fireworks!" Mama said. "But; aren't you miss the fireworks, if you do that!" I questioned.

"It's okay! I wasn't planning on watching it anyway. Plus; I don't want to disturb you two" mama giggled. I felt a little bad; but, I still able to smile and giggle along with her.

After that we returned to where Ash was waiting for us. "Thanks for waiting!" I said. "No problem!" Ash said. Then; we took each others arms and I led him to guest room.

Mama and I have decided to go with guest room until mama moves those martial arts certificates out of my room. Then, once we're in the guest room. I asked him a question.

"Did you planned it all?" I questioned staring right in his eyes. "What plan?" Ash replied without any sighs of hesitation. He is pretending to be dumb, huh!.

"I was asking about the words you said last night? Were you planning to take me here all along?" I asked. "If you had mentioned somewhere else; I would've you taken there though!" He answered pretty calmly.

"Really! But, what about the mama's request then?" I asked with curiosity. "I would've let you know about the request and come here!" He calmly said.

"What the?..." Words unintentionally spilled from my mouth in shock. Then, I cleared my throat and said "isn't that like; you're still going to take me here, even I mentioned somewhere else to go?"

"We shouldn't let them wait so long though; so, I thought it's best option" he said. 'I can't believe you' I thought. Since; I got an explanation, which is not really an explanation, I let it go.

After that; Ash asked me to inform this to mom-in-law. I did thought 'why don't you do this yourself'. But; I thought, it would be better to inform mom-in-law myself than Ash.

That way; I can make mom-in-law thinks it's my wish rather than Ash's. So; I called mom-in-law right away to inform our situation. She listened to me with attention and agreed instantly.

Time seems to flow faster than expected as I or rather us were getting ready for the fireworks. It was going to be my first in an ages. So; we choose traditional style.

Mama had arranged us the clothes

Mama had arranged us the clothes. We thought; we've lot of time to get ready. But; somehow we lost the track of time. And; ended up hurrying to the spot.

It was already dark but; the place where fireworks are being displayed was filled with small lights. It was the gathered people's phones that's lighting the place.

As we arrived at that place. I was able to see some familiar faces. But, none of them were so close to me. Still; I took the trouble to greet them.

To be honest; as soon as they noticed me walking beside a guy. They were all pretty shocked. And; when I introduced Ash as my husband. They practically looked as though, they were seeing a ghost or something.

I was pretty pissed off by their behaviour. Still, I myself never imagined me being like this either. So; I can more or less understand them.

But; you know what? Seeing Ash they were all pretty impressed by his looks and handsome figure. So; I was getting pretty cocky in the way. I was saying; "He is my husband".

Since; it's letarally my neighbourhood growing up. There were way too many familiar people here. And; greeting everyone and introducing my husband was little tiring. But; nonetheless, I enjoyed it every bit.

By the time we got to everyone and completed greetings. The fireworks are just about started and we were in a terrible place to watch it. So; we were finding a comfortable place.

Soon; I found one and grabbing Ash by his wrist I pulled him to the space, I'd found. From there; we were getting a clear view of the fireworks.

"So, how does it feels to watching fireworks for the first time?" I asked Ash from side. "It really looks just like in the TV" He said without turning to me.

"Of course, it does, what were you expecting? It will be more flashy than TV," I joked. "No, I didn't mean it like that!" He responded, still not looking at me.

"But; it's still having you beside me makes it very memorable than TV," He said finally turning to me. I was in turn was flushered by his comment.

His face glowing from lights from fireworks are making my heart beat go crazy. "Y-y-yeah!" I replied and turned my attention to fireworks to distract myself.

Once he turned his attention towards fireworks too; I took a little step back and looked at him. I wasn't able to take my eyes off of him.

As he said; seeing it with him is really making it very memorable, special and regretful. It is regretful because, this moment is going too fast.

And my heart was getting tighter by the thoughts of my time with Ash was fast approaching it's end.

"I want this moment to go on... forever... and ever...." I whispered to myself.

Authors Note:-
Hope you all enjoy reading this 'Chapter' of the story. Hoping for all of your support.