Mr. Perkinson

Jordin's POV

-
-
-

Mi feel fi drink a bokkle a gramoxone.

I don't know who tell me fi go and pick Chemistry as a subject but please go and suck yuh madda.

I sigh rubbing my temple as I look down to the Chemistry lab book in front of me. Wishing I could have gone back to the day I picked my subjects, just so I could escape this tragedy.

My thoughts are quickly interrupted as I feel a pen poke my side. I turn to look at the source, finding Gabriel flashing a toothy smile at me.

Being best friends with her since the first grade. I've found out one thing.

Shi nave nothing name sense.

"What you want?" I ask her in a hushed tone so the human devil of a woman sitting at the front of the class couldn't hear.

"Mind how you talk to me likkle girl, memba seh mi-" Hissing my teeth I turn back towards my work drowning out her annoying voice in the process.

Quickly snatching the pen from my desk I begin to write down the possible theories. That was until I felt a sharp sting to my upper arm causing me to yelp out in surprise and pain.

"Is there a problem Ms.Blake?" Inquired the elderly woman sitting at the front as she stared at me through the top of her glasses.

"No miss everything is fine my apologies" Smiling briefly I rubbed my arm.

"Well then get back to your work before I have to mark down points"

Mumbling a quick 'yes miss' and then subtly rolling my eyes at her, I snap my neck in the direction of a snickering Gabriel.

"Gyal wah yuh do dat fah?!?" My tone comes out in a soft whisper yell.

"Because mi a try show yuh Mr. McDreamy ova deh suh a strip yuh wid him yiy dem and yuh tun weh from mi"

Shooting her a quizzical look I turn abruptly scanning the class trying to find whoever she was talking about. As my eyes continue to scan the almost empty class I spot a pair of Hazel brown eyes staring straight at me.

"See wah mi a talk bout, yuh nah plan fi gi di bwoy a buss?" Gabby questions keeping her gaze on an oblivious Dontae who had his eyes trained on my tits.

"Only ting mi a buss a him damn mouth if him nuh keep him eye dem to himself"

"Bad gyal Jordi a she dat" Gabby sings

We burst into fits of laughter at her outrageous behavior.

"Is it not work that I assigned this class to do You're around the back laughing as if you're some Hyenas?" Snapped a furious Mrs. Denton

As she continues to ramble on about how uncivilized we are, I spot a tall figure making its way through the small blocks of the classroom windows. Well, he if I may add.

I stare at the tall light skin male running my eyes over his slightly bulk figure. His curls pop out while he rocks a taper fade, making me believe he might be mixed because of his prominent curls. His stiff jaw structure and his somewhat big palms.

"Graceful of you to meet our presence at this fine hour Mr?" Mrs. Denton spoke waiting for him to say his name.

I don't know what kind of problems that lady have, but every day she makes it her valid task to come to this blasted institution and make the kids she teaches wish they never existed in the first place.

Probably har man a gi har bun...or maybe shi a breed

I watched as the tall husk of a human turns his eyes in the direction of the woman seated at the front of the class. "Perkinson" he simply mutters before he starts his journey to the back of the class where me and Gabby were seated.