Caught In The Act

Jordin's POV

-
-
-

"Shut up mi juss neva did a aim it right"

"Yuh been saying that for the last five minutes, just admit yuh can't do it and move ova nuh man" I laughed while watching a struggling Rajauny.

We had both been in the game shop for a couple of hours now, playing any game the eye could see. Him very terrible might I add, Fi a nigga him shoulda know the ropes dem. But I guess not, he can't even fling a straight dart fi damn's sake.

Jelly back man.

"How much yah bet mi seh mi win dah one yer?" He asked looking down at me because of our height difference.

"5 bills, even though we both know seh yuh nah guh win" I rolled my eye.

He smirked a bit before turning around and aiming the dart at the big red balloon.

Ding.

I snatched my phone out of my uniform skirt upon hearing the notification.

*29 messages from Suckhood Gabby😒*

*2 missed calls from Mother*

Surprised by this I quickly flicked my eyes to the top of the screen to check the time.

4:35 P.M.

Mi pussyclaat!!

Honestly mi neva even realize the time. I wasn't even checking. I quickly snatch my bag from the floor beside the game machine getting ready to head out.

"Weh yah guh?"

"Like yuh nuh see di time ino" I huffed quickly walking out of the game shop even while hearing heated footsteps behind me

"So yuh nah gimmie yuh numba fi real?" The tall light skin questioned.

I stopped in my tracks for a while standing in thought. I huffed. "Gimmie yuh phone," I said turning around to him and holding out my hand to receive the phone.

He handed me his phone on the call app but I just chuckled and headed to his Instagram instead sending my account a follow request.

"Text mi pan gram" I smiled before quickly making my way over to the taxi stand

‿̩͙‿ ༺ ♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿   ♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿

The taxi pulled up to my house no longer than 15 minutes after I had left the game shop. I didn't bother to check the messages or even call my mom, if yuh ask mi why. I doh even know miself. As soon as I had stepped out of the taxi I was met with a scowling look from my best friend who had been sitting on the verandah of my house.

What to do...

I walked up to the gate of my house feeling her eyes boring through me like a laser. Then I stopped in my tracks when I realized.

If she deh here...mommy know seh mi nuh guh school, and if shi see me, shi aggo question mi face. Chro bomboclaat man.

"Likkle girl hurry up and come inna e house nuh" I was steered clear of my thoughts when I heard Gabriel's whisper yell.

I knew her far too well that I wouldn't hear the half of it. Even with the unanswered messages from her, I dug myself into a deep pothole. God build a fence around.

I opened the gate and stepped into the house without sparing her even the shortest of a glance, instead, I quickly tried to make my way to my room so I could avoid my mom. I knew she would follow me so it was nothing to worry about.