Something New

☆ Jordin's POV ☆

-
-
-

Day 2 of community service.

Rajauny wasn't there, again.

Gabriel wasn't there.

Natalia was trying to push me onto Dontae so bad it was honestly so annoying...

But at least mi deh a mi yard now and nuh affi worry bout dem jigga foot yah.

Jordi♡

Another day, Another not so slay.

Gabriel didn't show up to school today, texted her about 1 billion time and she responded wayyyyyyyy down in the evening saying she was "sick".

Mi nuh believe dat.

Suh mi a guh a har yard right now.

Carry mi machete and chop off har lil punni fi lying to mi.

I throw the journal across my bed, it bounces on the comforter twice before finally landing flat on its back, opening out the pages wide.

Nave time fi fix dat suh it affi guh stay suh.

I'm dressed in a pair of yellow joggers and a black cropped hoodie.

A yard clothes stillz.

Wah mi a dressup fah?

Scheuppss.

My black crocs are under the dresser and I immediately drag them out and hurriedly flip them on.

"Akacia come yere!!" A loud shout comes from downstairs.

I do a once-over of myself in the mirror. Nah lie di dolly slay the slick back bun.

Need fi get a picture a mi hair because it nyam man.

I unplug my phone from the charger, making sure to unplug the charger from the socket. IPhone charger too damn easy fi Mash up. Mi nave nuh money fi buy nuh more right now.

I open my camera and take a quick side profile pick of my hair.

Can post this lata.

"LIKKLE GIRL WEH YUH DEH?!" The same voice screams out.

Sigh.

Mek mi gwan before she nyam off mi head yah.

"Yes mommy?" I ask as soon as I make it down the stairs.

She spins around from the fridge to face me, "yuh aunty give mi this fi give yuh" She answered in a bored tone.

I take the SHEIN bag from her, but not before noticing the slightest bit of a purple and blue mark around her wrist.

"Thanks" I whispered trying to push down the bile fighting to escape my lips.

She spun back around trying to finish what she was doing.