Pop It!

☆ Jordin's POV ☆

-
-
-

"I love you"

"I know"

I smile at Rajanuy's words while I interlock my fingers and wrap them around his neck.

"How mi land a girl like you?"

My head drops back at this, a laugh erupting from the depths of my heart.

"God bless yuh" my smile remains on my face as I continue to talk to him.

The love of my life.

"With the prettiest-"

Immediately stepping at this my smile drops now a stone cold expression overcoming my face.

"Seh dat if yuh mad" daring him to do so.

The taller male hisses his teeth then draws me back into his embrace by the waistband of my flowery white dress.

The same dress that I wore to graduation earlier. I had no reason to take it off, it looks so pretty and fits me so well.

This dress will hold many memories.

I graduated in this dress and got a promise ring in it.

Maybe its my lucky dress.

"Yuh love jump tuh assumptions ee badman. Mi did aguh seh prettiest mad babe"

Before I'm allowed the chance to answer he dips my head back and presses his lips onto mine.

Not rough, not too long, just a soft short peck to the lips.

His kisses never failed to ignite me, set my soul ablaze.

His mere existence makes me feel okay no matter what state I'm in.

Our eyes interlocked with each other as soon as soon ad we pulled away from the kiss.

But as soon as we were away from each-other, we were back again.

Rajauny kissed me once more, but this time with more fire than out previous kiss held.

Each time we kissed each other it was better and more fierce than the last. And thats one thing I'd never get tired of.

The kiss got more heated by the second. His hands now gripping onto my waist drawing me incredibly closer to this buff body.

In one quick motion he pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you mamii" He leaned his forehead against mine.

I didn't answer, instead I rolled my eyes and pulled him back to my lips.

The kiss started to heat up once more, this time with his hands sliding up under the dress and dragging agonizingly slow against my inner thighs.

A small moan sounded from my throat at the feeling.

I love yet still hated the tease.

"Stop tease mi before mi affi strip and pleasure miself and mek yuh juss watch" I threatened in between kisses.

This seemed to affect the curly head in no way. He smiled into the kiss then grip both of my asscheeks, lifting so I could wrap mu legs around his waist.

"Todavía podría ver tu bonito coño." Rajauny slurred his words.

At the same time he was walking with me to what I could only assume was the hotel bedroom.

I quirked my eyebrow confused at his words.

Sometimes mi figet him a Dominican.

"I love hearing your Spanish, it's so...thick" cooing into his ears.