comforting him

I was sitting at my desk in my room, sewing on some patches onto my battle vest when I heard the front door open then slam. I jumped at the slam which rattled our whole apartment.

"Christ Jason! You tryna knock everything over?" I yelled playfully. But there was no response. Not even a little chuckle. I brushed it off and continued sewing until I heard a crash from the kitchen.

I ran to the kitchen to see my boyfriend Jason. He looked really fuckin' overwhelmed. His eyes were red and he had dropped a plate, making it shatter all over the floor.

"Jase you alright?" I walked into the kitchen and started to help clean up. "No..not really."
"Baby what happened..?" I pulled him close for a hug and moved his hair out of his face. I placed a soft kiss on his tear-stained cheek.

"You wanna talk about it..?" " Not right now."
I held his hand and took him to our room. We sat back on the bed and I pulled him close to me. We cuddled and watched a movie for a bit before I felt tears running down Jason's cheeks again.

I looked over to confirm, and yep, he's crying.
"Jase, what's wrong?"-I gently took his hand. "Just lars yelling at me and being a dick is getting to me. I can't take it anymore y/n."

I rubbed his back while he told me what was going on. He explained to me all the shit the guys have been doing to him since he joined.

"I'll talk to James about it." "Just. please don't tell him I was crying.. "Anything for you Jase." I smiled and placed a soft kiss on his lips. He gave me a small smile back and wrapped his arms around me for a hug."I love ya y/n." "I love you too Jason." We fell asleep talking and watching movies all night. I'm glad I could make his night a little bit better.