stars

After you and Jason had just finished dinner, he let you relax and he would try and do the dishes the best he could. You never really liked when he did house chores because he normally did them wrong or not the way you liked it.

He had been washing the dishes very differently than how you showed him. "No," you said taking the plate out of his hand and washing it yourself.

"But I'm supposed to do them?" he said sighing.
"You aren't doing them the way I normally do" You explained. "Well now I feel bad" He explained. "It's ok, go sit down," you said giving him a sad smile.

You really thought you could get a break doing the dishes today but it was ok It's not Jason's fault. You finished off the dishes and sat down next to him.
"Are you mad?" He asked you. "No, No why would I be mad?" You asked him.

"I don't know, just about the dishes," He said. You put your hand on his knee. "Jase it's really not a big deal" He kissed your head and smiled. "I have an idea," He said getting off the couch and putting a jean jacket on. "What?" You asked him standing
up.

"Put your coat on let's go" He said. You obligated and went out the door with him. "Where are we going?" You asked giggling slightly, as you both walked down the slick wet sidewalk. "Suprise" he said with a smile.

You sighed and smiled. As you walked closer to where ever it was you realized it was a nice park he took you to. The sky had lots of stars that shined brightly on your faces.

"I wanted to bring you here because you work so hard and I love you so much" You smiled and blushed at his thoughtful words that touched you.
"I love you so much, thank you love" You gave him the tightest hug ever and he kissed your nose. "You deserve it"