liquor and lust

I walked up to my dad's house and sighed as I held two plates of cookies and one pie from Mrs.Shmitts next door.

She's elderly and loves baking for us on holidays. I walked into the house after staying at Mrs. Shmitts for an hour and walk to the kitchen while setting down the goodies on the counter.

"Dad! Mrs. Shmitts gave us the treats!" I call out.
I heard laughing and then footsteps.

I turned around and then saw Dad walk in with... Jason. "Hey, babydoll! You got the stuff, thank you.

Halloween is tomorrow, so we gotta get things ready for the party.

I nod as Jason smiled at me and came around to me and hugged me.

I smiled and hugged him back, missing the warm hugs he'd give me.

He smelt so delicious too. Shut up!! I had a crush on him since I met him, so it's hard to give him hugs or let him kiss me on the cheek without thinking thoughts.

"Hey, Y/n! I haven't seen you in forever," Jason said and looked at me.

I smiled, "I know, it was forever ago."

Last time I saw him I was in High school, I was a Sophomore.

"Well, I brought you something since I heard you would be here. And congratulations on the new job, producing and writing music can be tough."

I smiled and took the square box he handed me and opened it to see a photo book. I looked up at him and hugged him before taking it out and opening it.

It had photos of me and him together on trips and at home for holidays, my favorites which showed me smiling at the camera, holding his hair up as his face was covered in frosting since I had smashed his face into his birthday cake.

The candles on it said 33.

"This is amazing, Jason! Thank you so much."

"Of course, honey. Anytime."

That's when the doorbell rang and I set the gift
down.

"I'll go get it."

"No, it's okay, I will," dad assured and ran to the door while our dogs chased him.

"Y/n, you should sit and relax. You cleaned up the whole house, making it spotless. You should sit," Jason said and looked down at me.

I looked up at him and nervously smile, "I just try and get things done...but sure, I'll relax. After I do a few more things."He shook his head, "No, I won't allow it."

He picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder which made me giggle and squeal just before he walked us to the couch and dumped me on it.

"You're so lucky that I'm being nice," he told me with his cute smile.

I laughed and blushed as I felt my heart begin to race.

He was hovering over me, speaking to me with his low voice and his eyes just stared into mine.

I was at a loss for words but I had to get out of this or else I wouldn't be able to speak.

"Jason, I have to finish my laundry! Soooo, excuse me, you giant."

I slipped away from him and walked to the laundry room before I began to take clothes out of the dryer and then begin to fold them.

I felt his gaze locked on me..it made me feel weak in the knees.

"I like your outfit today, is it a new one?" He asked.

I nod, "Yeah! Cliff gave it to me actually, for my birthday not long ago.