Chapter 26: I Will See You Again, This Is Not Where It Ends

"Allison Maria Fuentes." A twenty year old or so girl said. I turned around and looked at her. "Mom..." I gasped. We started walking towards each other. "It's been too long darling." She wrapped her arms around me. "I missed you." I let tears run down my face. "I missed you too." She said back. I got a look of her. She was short with mousy brown hair. Her big brown eyes were breathtaking. She had a few freckles on her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. "Why am I here? Where am I?" I asked. "You're in between the afterlife and real life. Basically you're in a coma." Mom sighed. "Is it because..." I looked at my wrists. They were perfectly fine. "Yes. You can't see scars here." Mom touched the side of her face. She probably had a scar from the car wreck there. "Am I going to die?" I said in a quiet voice. "It's your choice. Let me show you what would happen to Vic if you die." Mom touched my shoulder gently. We teleported to a room. The room was my dad's. "Can he see us?" I asked. She shook her head. "It's all my fault." He screamed. He threw a bottle of whiskey against the wall. "I want to see her again." He sobbed. He stumbled over to his bathroom. He rummaged through the cabinets until he found what he was looking for. My OCD medicine. He took all of them. "I love you." He smiled. "Stop it!" I covered my eyes. Mom lifted her hand from my shoulder. We were back in the place I started out in. "Allison?" A voice called. I turned around. "Dalton!" I screeched. I ran towards him. I jumped into his arms. "I have missed you." He whispered. "I missed you so much." I said against his skin. He set me down. "You need to live." He told me. "But I want to see you guys." I crossed my arms. "If you die, so many people will be affected. You already saw your dad. Imagine what would happen to Sofia, Jess, Jaime." He crossed his arms too. "When will I see you again?" I pretended to kick a rock. "When you dream, I will be there." He cupped my face. "I love you." I said before he kissed me. It was long and passionate. I pulled away. "I want to live." I said.

--/--

"Wake up please Alli." Tony

"I miss you." Mike

"Keep fighting kid." Jaime

"Hey guys can you move a little? I'm going to sing one of her favorite songs." Dad

Said goodbye, turned around
And you were gone, gone, gone
Faded into the setting sun,
Slipped away
But I won't cry
Cause I know I'll never be lonely
For you are the stars to me,
You are the light I follow

I will see you again, whoa
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, oh
'Til I see you again

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

I can hear those echoes in the wind at night
Calling me back in time
Back to you
In a place far away
Where the water meets the sky
The thought of it makes me smile
You are my tomorrow

I will see you again, whoa
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, oh
'Til I see you again

Sometimes I feel my heart is breaking
But I stay strong and I hold on cause I know

I will see you again, whoa
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, yeah, yeah

I will see you again, whoa
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, oh
'Til I see you again.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

'Til I see you again,
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
'Til I see you again, whoa

Said goodbye turned around
And you were gone, gone, gone.

I opened my eyes and smiled. "See You Again by Carrie Underwood." I managed to say. Everyone looked up at me. Dad dropped his guitar. "Allison." He instantly smiled. "Allison!" He pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "Dad." I giggled. "Don't ever leave me like that again." His breath tickled my neck. He pulled away. "Hey man let me hug her!" Jaime chuckled. He pulled me into a hug. "Glad to have you back kid." He kissed the top of my head. Tony hugged me next. "You friggin' turtle." He laughed. "Meh." I giggled. Mike hugged me last. "I was going to beat your ass you little shit." Mike said jokingly. The doctor came into the room. "Well it looks like you're awake." The doctor smiled. "I'm Doctor Hills. I'm going to check up on you. I'm going to ask that your visitors leave." All the guys nodded and walked out. "So you tried to kill yourself yeah?" The doctor asked as he took my blood pressure. "Yeah." I rolled my eyes. "I see you have self harmed before. Your medical history says you have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and depression." The doctor stated. I nodded. "Let's bring your father back in." The doctor walked out of my room. When he returned, he brought dad with him. "Mr. Fuentes, I hate to say this, but Allison is going to go to a hospital where she can get better." Dr. Hills said. Dad frowned. "For how long?" He asked. "Just a week. No big deal." The doctor said. "What if I say no?" Dad crossed his arms. "Then she can go the therapy once a week for a month." The doctor said. "Which one Allison?" Dad asked me. "Just send me to fucking therapy." I muttered. Fuck.

A/N: lol this story is almost over unless I decide on another plot twist