Christian

I grunt as his fist meets my jaw. "I will not take disrespect from you in my own house."

"Your house?" I laugh. "This is not your house. You don't own shit."

"Christian that's enough." Mum says sharply.

"Oh. You're gonna defend him now?" I scoff.

"You are the one causing issues." She explains in his defence.

"I don't get you. You were just fighting with him and now you're defending him. Pick a fucking side."

"Christian!" Scott yells slapping me yet again.

"You shut up. You're not my dad and you never will be." I hiss.

"I am sick of your attitude young man." Mum announces.

"You know what, I'm done with this shit." I tell them as I storm out of the house.

I get in the thunderbird and make my way to school. I notice a check engine light on and curse. I pull into the school parking lot and slam the door shut.

"Woah, who pissed in your beer?" Cody asks as I get to the school.

"Scott." I reply shortly.

"When's your mum gonna get rid on that dick head?" Jasper comments.

"Doesn't seem like anytime soon." I scoff. "You guys know a mechanic?"

"Why?"

"Check engine lights on."

"Yeah um Danny's a mechanic." Cody says looking around the hall.

"Who the fucks danny?" I ask vaguely remembering the name.

"Oi Danny!" He yells, ignoring me.

A guy on the other side of the hall turns around to look at us. He rolls his eyes and walks over to us.

"What?" He asks. I notice bruises on his jaw and eyes. He must sense me looking at him as he turns and looks at me.

Those fucking ice blue eyes. The same eyes that belong to the guy I got away from Marissa. His skin is tanned and his curly brown hair is cut in a mullet. He has a sharp jawline and pink lips.

What the fuck? I am no faggot.

"I need a mechanic." I tell him blankly.

"Ok." He shrugs, monotone. "What do you need done?"

"Check engine light."

"Alright. You can bring it over tonight and I'll look at it." He sighs.

"No problem." I reply grabbing my phone. I open notes and hand it to him. He writes down his address and hands it back to me.

"I'll see you later." He says before walking off.

I open my locker and grab my book. My eyes go back over to Danny. I see Matilda standing in front of him. Her hands are all over his chest and stomach. Anger bubbles inside of me as I see him trying to push her away.