chapter 15

Today would be the day that Stiles father, King Richard of Great Britain, and Lydia would be going to the Claudia's prison cell to question her. Today would also be the day that King Richard would decide what to do with his wife. He could either leave her locked up, behead her, or bring her back to the castle and lock her in another cell.

The two walked out of the castle and made their way into the prison with three other guards. The guards unlocked Claudia's prison cell and Lydia dismissed them.

"So you listened to me." Queen Claudia laughs as she sees Lydia walking in with her husband, "Ask me whatever questions you need."

"What does Malia want? You know, besides my crown and my husband." Lydia said as she stood in front of Claudia. Things were just getting worse with Malia and after this interrogation, Lydia planned to talk to General Parrish about Malia as well.

"She wants exactly what her mother wants. She wants to be rule the world and she wants America gone. Those two have always have had such unrealistic ideas. I'm beginning to see why every country hates them." Claudia answers and Lydia turns her attention to the King and he nods.

"Okay." Lydia proceeds, "Could you tell us why France has hated America so much? France use to be allies with America. We use to fight wars together but then one day they turned their back on us."

"Have you ever thought that France hates your country so much because they're threatened by you?" Claudia asks, "People only usually hate you because they're jealous of you, they want to be you, or because they're threatened by you. Everyone knows that France wants to be the superior ruler and country of the world but they can't do that with America."

"But I don't get it. What's so threatening about my country? We're weak. Our army is weak."

"Not anymore, it's not." Claudia replies, "You have professionals training your army and they're getting stronger and stronger everyday. Your army won against the French army when they attacked. France and every other country knows that America is an event waiting to happen. America is a country that rises to power a little bit everyday and it's a shame that you can't see that."

King Richard interrupts, "But what does my son have to do with this?"

"Our son." Claudia corrects and she shots her husband a glare, "Because with Great Britain becoming an alliance with America, it means that there will be double the power. Especially with an alliance with Korea! If Malia manages to take Stiles away then France's power will be increased by that much! Richard, you are still the King. Your are still Stiles king. You can order him to stay away from Malia and you are able to send her back to her filthy castle which is where she belongs!"

"Malia is on American soil and as long as she's in America it means she has to listen to my father. It doesn't matter if she has French blood, as long as she is in America then she obeys us. We can easily send her back." Lydia frantically tells the King.

"I'll have a meeting with your father about this. Until then, you need to find out as much information as you can and please, do not let Stiles fall for Malia. My son is foolish and tries to see the best in people, and when he does the consequences aren't that great. Stiles doesn't realize that he's being used. Lydia, I think you're the only person that can make him see that."

Lydia laughs, "I'm not too sure about that. Stiles and I can't stand to be in the same room as each other anymore."

"You need to do something because if you don't then Stiles will be gone forever." King Richard warns.

~-~-

After the interrogation with Claudia, King Richard decided to keep her in the cell until he leaves and she would travel back to Britain with him but he still hasn't decided whether to keep her imprisoned.

Lydia had one thing left to do and it was to question General Parrish. If him and Malia are, or did, have an affair then he would know everything. Lydia knew he would probably be at the stables with his horse or in the backyard doing some sort of sword training so she first walked to the stables and saw him there.

"My lady." Parrish greets, "Are you here to have me deliver another threatening message to the Queen? You know, she wasn't too happy about that."

"I'm actually here because of your affair with Malia."

When Lydia spoke those words, his facial expression darkened and he became panicked. "How do you know about that?"

"You're in my castle. I find out everything about the people who stay in my castle." Lydia replies. "So it is true."

"It is." Parrish confirms, "But you cannot tell anyone. It would ruin the Princess and her country."

"I actually think it would be quite valuable information. Does Isabella know about this?" Lydia questions.

He nods, "She's been aware of it for the past few months. There's multiple reasons that Malia is here and one of them is so she can get Stiles and the affair with her and I would be ended.

"I assume that she trusted you, I mean, you two must've had a lot of time to talk to each other if you two had time to sneak around with each other. What exactly has she told you?"

"That is information that I cannot reveal."

"Oh well, that's too bad." Lydia shrugs, "Because as long as you are in my country, you do as I say. You are in the American castle and you obey the King and Queen. I could easily get my father if you would like to answer to him. Better yet, I could get answers out of you then maybe mail your head to Malia or Isabella. I am sure that they would love the gift."

"Fine! But everything I know, you must've already known. Malia will only be staying here for one month, a month and a half at the least, because she plans to have Stiles fall in love with her. They will run away together and they will become King and Queen of France."

"And if Stiles doesn't fall in love with her?"

"I don't think that's part of the plan. She's counting on Stiles falling in love with her."

Lydia felt her anger rise. Malia had absolutely no right to be doing any of this. Lydia thanked Parrish for his information, even though it wasn't valuable, and made her way back into the castle. She walked past the political meeting room and noticed that door was a crack open. Lydia decided to look back at it to see if there was a meeting going on between her father and Stiles father, but she saw something much worse. As she looked in the meeting room, she saw Stiles kissing Malia.

~-~-

Uh oh. Many of you are probably going to scream at me right about now.

Anyway, I hoped you all liked this chapter very much and remember to read my other story called The Art of Getting Better. Thank you all so much!