chapter 33

(I decided to put an image of Allison's wedding dress instead an image of what Lydia was wearing since I felt it was more important to see the dress for Allison's big day!)

The war was over. After months of fighting, Italy surrendered then Chris Argent's army along with Derek's army led a full on attack on France which succeeded. All the power laid in the hands of America. Russia and Korea were powerful as well, but America was the world power. France was finally beat. With years of feuding, France was no longer a threat and America was safe. Stiles and Lydia no longer had to worry about surprise attacks or making plans to beat them. Stiles and Lydia could actually be happy. Everyone could be happy.

Italy surrendered two months before France, and at that time Isaac decided it was the perfect time to ask Allison to marry him. Of course, he got the blessing of Chris Argent but apparently Isaac had already started asking a month before but Chris Argent finally gave Isaac permission after Italy surrendered. Chris said that Isaac asked everyday, but then lowered to every other day, and then three times a week. Chris said that he didn't want his daughter to get married at the age twenty one and thought Allison would be too young along with the fact she was only with Isaac for a little over a year. Chris only gave Isaac his blessing since Isaac was being so persistent that it became annoying and he figured that Allison and Isaac would be just fine in marriage.

Kira and Scott have been at the castle for the past three weeks. They've been celebrating and reconnecting with everyone. No one has happier to see Scott that Stiles. The two best friends spent everyday together and Lydia even got kicked out of her room a few times because Scott slept in the bed and would refuse to move. Kira was also clearly pregnant and said that it's been around three months.

Today was the day of the wedding for Allison and Isaac. The routine reminded Lydia of her wedding with Stiles. All the guys were with Stiles and all the girls were with Allison. The only difference was that Allison was more nervous than Lydia and the marriage wasn't planned since Allison was a child.

"I feel like that I don't look as fancy or as... ravishing as I should!" Allison cried as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She choose a vintage lace dress that wasn't anything fancy, but fit her personality well. Lydia and Kira loved the dress, it represented Allison's style because it wasn't fancy and it was laid back and comfortable. 

"Shut up, you look gorgeous." Kira said, trying to dismiss the subject with the wave of her hand.

"But this is my wedding and I should be wearing a beautiful and fancy dress like you did." Allison pointed to Lydia and Lydia rolled her eyes.

"We have two complete different personalities when it comes to clothes, Allison. You wear dresses on a rare occasion and when you do they're something you can move around in easy and don't mind getting dirty. Plus, my dress had to be gorgeous since I was an actual Princess. Your dress is beautiful and stop worrying!" Lydia stood up and stood next to her best friend. "Smile, Allison. It's your wedding day!"

"Yeah, you'll be spending the rest of your life with the person you love. You're marrying Isaac!" Kira stated and Lydia laughed.

"Well I don't know how good it is marrying Isaac and spending the rest of your life with him. Frankly, I don't know how you deal with him." Lydia told her best friend, causing Allison to turn around and frown.

"None of you are helping!"

"Okay, I think I'm being helpful! I'm not criticizing your choice of husband, unlike Lydia." Kira said, stated putting the blame on Lydia.

"Not fair. My reason is justified, Isaac and I have never been friendly with each other and it's not like there's anything wrong with him! Allison is just marrying an egoistic and tad annoying person. No big deal, everyone has their flaws." Lydia shrugged.