Chapter 11

I have to get up early for another photo shoot the next day, so I don't have time to say goodbye to Neymar. I just gently kiss his forehead, sorta thanking him for sticking around despite all my fucked up baggage.

There was paparazzi outside again, but today there was a security guard to help me get inside safely.

I hate how my life has gotten to this point that I need protection, and to be watched 24/7.

They had my outfits lined up for me already, today there were only two.

The first one was definitely my favorite.

They're doing some new look for summer, and this was definitely one I'd wear.

It lasts about an hour, but it was fun. Which was really refreshing considering all the shit I've been going through lately.

Since my outfit was black, the backdrop was full of different colors and everything.

There were different colored balloons on the ground, and all around.

This has to be one of my favorite photoshoots.

After they take the pictures they need, I go back, and get into my next outfit.

I thought this outfit was so cute, and definitely something I would wear for summer

I thought this outfit was so cute, and definitely something I would wear for summer. I also love how different the two outfits were.

As we were about to start the second photoshoot, I hear his voice.

"I don't care! Let me through!" He exclaims, and I see his frustrated face, as he manages to push pass security.

"Neymar?" I ask, a little surprised, and he perks up at my voice, and looks relieved.

"There you are" He says, running his fingers through his hair, as I walk over to him.

"What's wrong?" I ask, now kinda amused.

"You weren't there when I woke up" He says softly, and my heart melts, "And I don't know.." He says, looking down blushing, "I guess I overreacted.." He says, and I smile, as I walk over to him.