Chapter 13

The rest of the ride is spent in silence, and we get to my apartment in no time.

"Should I call Oscar?" He asks, as we get inside.

"God no" I say, throwing my purse on the couch, as I walk into my room, hearing him chuckle, "Help yourself to anything in the fridge, or you could even go back to the party" I say, as I quickly change out of my outfit into something comfier.

"Cute" He says, when I come back out.

"I'm serious, you can go back to the party!" I say, "I have relieved you of your babysitting duties!" I exclaim, and he laughs.

The doorbell rings, and I'm confused as Dani smirks at me.

"Dani what did you do??" I ask, as he walks over to open the door.

It opens to reveal a very frazzled Neymar.

"Are you ok?" He exclaims, rushing over to me.

"Dani! I told you not to call him!" I exclaim, and he smirks.

"You told me not to call Oscar, totally different!" He says, and gives us a small wave, as he walks out.

"Are you ok?" He asks again, gently grabbing my arms.

"Neymar I'm fine.. You didn't have to come" I say, getting out of his grip, and walking to the couch.

"Dani tells me James came up to you and you're telling me I don't have to check on you?" He exclaims, following me, and it feels like we're going to fight..

"I handled it ok! I'm not some fragile child you needs to be checked on every five seconds!" I say, turning to face him and expression softens.

"I know baby, I'm sorry.." He says softly, as he steps forward and grabs my hand, "But I just don't like the thought of him being anywhere near you" He says, looking up at me with sad eyes.

"Me either" I say sighing, and he steps towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You should've called" He says, rubbing my back gently.

"I didn't want to worry you..." I say, "Plus, you were out with Oscar anyway" I say jokingly and smiles.

"Yea.. That was great" He says sarcastically, and I just smile as I grab his hand and pull him down to sit on the couch.

"Well, now that you know I'm good you can go, I don't need a babysitter" I say, and he just smiles as he wraps his arms around me again, and I lean my head on his chest.

"But you're my baby" He says, as he kisses my head.

"That's cute" I say smiling, as I look up at him.

He caresses my cheek as he leans in and gives me a sweet kiss.

I lean back on his chest as he gently rubs my arm the rest of the night.