Chapter 14

When I wake up I feel Neymar's arms around me, and his face snuggled in my neck.

I could definitely get used to this. I gently kiss his shoulder as I get out of his arms, and trudge into the kitchen.

When I walk into the kitchen I see Oscar, and I stop dead in my tracks.

Oh god.. He looks furious. If he saw Neymar and I in bed together I don't think either of us would live.

"What are you doing here?" I ask calmly, not prepared for anything he's mad about.

"You're kidding right?" He asks, and I gulp, "I just start to think that all this shit with James is over, and I have to find out second hand what happened last night?" He exclaims, and I mentally sigh.. Well, at least it's not about Neymar, this problem I can handle.

"It's not a big deal, I handled it." I say, as I walk into the kitchen.

"Not a big deal?" He shouts, "Are you fucking kidding me Marilyn?" He exclaims, walking over to the table, staring at me in shock, "Do you have any idea what could've happened?" He says, raising his arms in the air.

"Yes! But nothing happened! I played nice for the cameras and thats it!" I say, turning towards him.

"I don't care what you had to do for the cameras, he's dangerous and I don't want you to even think about ever speaking to him!" He says, and I sigh.

"It's over Oscar. I didn't give him the chance to say anything." I say, and he just shakes his head.

"And whats going to stop me from finding him and slamming his face in?" He exclaims, and I walk towards him.

"Don't!" I say, looking at him, "You have to trust me when i say it's over!" I say, pleading with him.

"Why are you protecting him?" He asks, looking into my eyes.

"I'm not" I say sighing, "But I just don't want to drag this on.. If I just don't retaliate maybe it'll end" I say, and he scoffs.

"Yea, maybe" He says, leaning against the counter.

"Oscar" I say gently, "You're my brother, and I love you.. But let me handle this one" I say, and he doesn't say anything as he just looks at me.

"Ok" He says sighing, running his hand through his hair, "But, the next time anything happens, I'm not asking you." He says seriously, and I sigh, "I gotta go, practice starts in an hour" He says, as he wraps an arm around my neck and gives me a hug.

"I'll see you" I say softly, as he walks to the front door. He turns around and nods, before giving me a wave goodbye.

I let out a sigh, as I lean over the table, putting my forehead against the granite.

It's been too long of a day, and it just started.

I hear the door to my room open, and when I look up I see a shirtless Neymar come out.

"Hey" I say softly, as he walks over to me.

"Hey" He says, as he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Did you hear any of that?" I ask, looking up at him, praying he didn't.

"I did" He says calmly, nodding.

"And?" I ask, why is he so calm? He was so mad yesterday.

"And I agree with your brother.. If I ever see him again, it's no questions asked." He says, looking into my eyes.

"Neymar.." I start to say, but he cuts me off.

"No. It makes me sick what he did to you." He says, as I feel his grip on my waist tighten just a bit, "It makes me sick to my stomach.. And now that I can do something about it, I will." He says, and I sigh softly.

I set my hand on his cheek, and he closes his eyes. I lean in, and gently press my lips against his.

He wraps his arms around my waist, grabbing me, and setting me on the counter. He steps in between my legs as he puts his hands on my hips, and I wrap my arms around his neck.

If I could have one thing for the rest of my life, it would be this.

His kiss was so gentle, but passionate, and all consuming.

All I want is him for the rest of my days.

He pulls back, and rests his forehead against mine.

"I have to go" He says softly, looking into my eyes.

"I know" I say sadly, as I rub the back of his neck gently.

"I'll come by tonight ok?" He says, bringing me closer to him.

I just nod as he leans in and gives me another kiss.