Chapter 3

I open the door for Micheal and look at him. He just got done crying, there was a little snot running from his nose and I lightly shudder. I clear my throat, putting on my fake smile.

"again, it was nice having you for the time being and I hope another store has the opportunity to work with you."

He gave me a death stare and walked out the door, brushing my shoulder. I slammed the door and flip it off. I exhale and walk back to my desk. I suddenly hear my ringtone go off and grab my phone from my bag. I look at the screen and see delano's face come up, facetiming me. I press "accept" and prop my phone on my laptop.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hey baby, what's up"

we chit chat for a bit and then I hear a knock at my door. I pick up my phone and say goodbye quickly. I kiss the camera and press "end". I fix my shirt and notice my nipples are hard. I hear another knock at the door and quickly try to push my shirt out so it isn't noticeable.

"I know you're in there , I just seen that security kid cry his eyes out by the entrance" they mumbled.

"coming!"

I get up and go to the door, I open it and Ajiri starts running in and tells me to close the door. Ajiri is 25 years old and she is an asm for Home Decor. She got hired a few months back and barely shows up for work. When she is here, she's never working. She's always in the break room, chatting with the other asm's or she's in her car getting high on whatever substance she can get her hands on.

"Ajiri, what are you doing in here?"

She looks up at me and smirks.

"you know I don't do work. I seen the store manager and needed somewhere to hide quickly"

I cross my arms and stare at her.

"maybe if you do some real work, you wouldn't have to play hide and seek with your boss"

She chuckles and grabs a chair and sits.

"well i'm hiding and he has to come find me. you ever tried coke?"

I open my eyes wide and uncross my arms.

"no and never. but why do you ask?"

"I have some in my car, didn't want to do it alone."

"why not ask Harry? you know he'll try anything once?"

Ajiri looked down at her lap , blushing. Harry was Ajiri's boy toy when she had enough of her Husband Jerry. They got married at 18 and it's been a long 7 years since. the spark was gone for Ajiri but jerry was completely in love with her. She tried to leave him but that resulted in him threatening to kill himself if she did. so she stayed with him and found fun elsewhere. Harry is 20 years old and he's a home decor associate so he's essentially fucking his boss. She would never tell because Harry has the best weed and apparently the best dick, confirmed by Ajiri. I bought from him once and it was in fact, the best weed i've smoked.

"He's off today. plus he doesn't do coke, he's into pills though."

I nodded my head, feeling over this conversation and started typing a report on my laptop. Ajiri scooted her chair next to mine and start scrolling on her phone. a couple minutes of silence went by before she spoke up again.

"you know the new asm? simba right?"

I looked away from my computer and met her brown eyes.

"yeah I met him an hour or two ago. seems like a cool guy"

Ajiri cocked her head to the side with a confused look.

"you just met him? he said he knows you already."