Chapter 14 , Part 1

S,

Simba dully stared at his old house, his breath quickening and he squeezed his eyes closed. he pried them open again and looked down, feeling tears well up in eyes. he felt arielle's hand lightly rubbing his arm and he placed his hand over her's, halting her movement. she dropped her hand, kissing his arm instead and he stared back at the house in front of him. he hasn't been here in a couple months and all the memories from the last visit start flooding his mind.

simba got out of his car and looked up at the moon, enjoying its beauty. he took a deep breath in and walked up to the door, banging his fist on it. a few seconds passed and the door swings open, his little sister, sophia answering the door. she had a lollipop in her mouth and her hair was sticking up every which way, giving him a toothless smile. simba bent down, tugging the lollipop out of her mouth and looked at her with a playful expression.

"who gave you this sophia?" he questioned and her big brown eyes looked down, playing with a loose string on her shirt. she looked back up, tears starting to form in her eyes and her bottom lip wobbling. "daddy gave it to me.." she whispered, wiping a tear away from her puffy eyes and simba chuckled, handing the lollipop back to her. he pushed her inside of the house, slamming the door closed to look for "daddy". he took his shoes off and started scanning over the living room, his face screwing up. the house was a mess, there were clothes everywhere, every light in the house was on, dirty dishes in the sink and "daddy" was nowhere in sight.

he went deeper into the house and entered the room in the far back and peeped his head in, finding his younger brother, symere, with a blunt to his lips, blasting music. simba marched over to him, snatching the blunt from his mouth and putting the tv on mute. symere stood up, snatching the remote from him and reached for the blunt but simba quickly retracted his hand, shooting daggers towards him.

"sy, what the fuck did I tell you about smoking with the door open? sophia is out there playing with her dolls and I don't want her to inhale this shit." he shouted, closing the door and taking a drag from the blunt. he has to try the product out for himself, he curses harry for it. symere reached his hand for the blunt and successfully grabbed it, taking a drag from it himself.

"my bad bro, I didn't realize. this za got me tweakin" he retorts, taking a second drag from the blunt and looking at simba with a confused look. "what are you doing here anyways?" he added, taking a seat on his bed and simba leaned against the wall, letting the smoke out of his nose.

"I forgot something here that I need for my court case. is mom here?" he asked and symere nodded his head, pointing across the hall to the door that had a hole in it. simba knitted his eyebrows together, pointing at the door and looking at symere.

"what the fuck happened to the door?" symere shrugged his shoulders, laying back down in his bed. "you're still dealing with that shit?" he questioned, ashing out his blunt in the ashtray.

"yeah bro, it's annoying but it'll be worth it in the end" he replied and symere nodded his head with a smile on his face and he grabbed his supplies to roll up another blunt.

"thanks though and by the way, that is definitely not za. it's mediocre at best" he snorted and symere flipped him off, closing the door with his foot.

simba went up to the door, knocking on it and waited for his mom to answer. two minutes passed and nobody answerd so he knocked again harder, his patience running thin. another 2 minutes passed and he turned the doorknob, walking in and saw some random guy's ass cheeks, ramming his dick in his mom from the back and he immediately covered his hand over his eyes. his mom jumped up and immediately covered her naked body, pulling the sheets up to her neck. the guy quickly stood up, pulling his boxers back on and walked over to simba, extending his hand out.