Chapter 24

"we what?" he screamed, looking over at arielle like she had three heads and she leaned her body against the wall, shushing him.

"stop screaming before someone comes in here." she warned and he rolled his eyes, waving a hand at her to continue speaking and make whatever she just said, make sense.

"we kill him. I don't have a plan just yet but that's what I want. I want him gone" simba glanced at her and smirked, feeling a creepy type of lust taking over his body and he kissed her, shoving his body into her's and licked into her mouth, the wetness in his boxer briefs spreading. the fact that arielle wanted to kill him without simba speaking up about it first, made his mind race with dopamine and he knew that he wasn't crazy, that she was made just for him and he was made just for her and this was only the beginning of their sick and twisted love story. he deepened the kiss and grabbed a handful of her ass, kneading into the voluptuous shape while he licked every part of her mouth.

"you were made for me baby" he whispered and he felt the wetness in his boxer spread even more, he needed to be touched, now, so he grabbed arielle's hand placed it on top of his boxers. they made eye contact and he slowly nodded, giving her permission and she slid her hand down to caress his drenched folds and he threw his head back, a moan getting caught in his throat.

"fuck, you're so wet" arielle purred, running her fingers along his folds and she immediately dropped to her knees. she unbuttoned his pants and dragged them down his strong legs, looking up at him with lusty eyes.

"can I taste?" simba quickly nodded his head and stifled a moan as she stuck her tongue out and licked over the clit. he immediately slammed his hand flat against the wall to balance his legs and arielle hungrily ate him out, twisting and licking her tongue into him to taste all of his juices up and his jaw went slack as he looked down at her. they locked eyes as she pulled back to spit on it, his wetness mixing with it and she swirled her tongue around. simba gripped her head and held her in place, they were still in a public place so all he could do was whine but arielle pulled backed and gently shoved a finger inside, hooking it up and pulling him closer towards her, giving him a cheeky smile.

"you can make all the noise you want" arielle whispered against his thigh as she kissed there and pumped her finger into him. "I want everyone to hear how good i'm making you feel"

simba's mouth dropped open and he let out a loud moan, clearly affected by her words and she rubbed his clit with her thumb while pumping a single digit into him. he felt a familiar burn in his stomach and his body stiffened, the wave of pleasure hitting him like a ton of bricks and arielle latched her mouth onto, swallowing every drop of cum that dripped out of him. she removed her mouth and stood up, grabbing the back of simba's head and slammed her mouth into his, letting him taste himself and he moaned into the kiss, leaning his body into hers. they kissed for a couple minutes, tongues lightly dancing on each others and little whimpers leaving their mouths until she pulled back and stared into his eyes while slowly rubbing her fingertips over his jawline.

"your unreal" he breathed, giving her a quick peck and she snorted, rolling her eyes and pulling his pants back up. "i'm very much real baby, just something you haven't experienced"

simba nodded his head in agreement and fixed the rest of his clothes, they both left the bathroom and got into arielle's car to go back their place to figure out a well rounded plan that need to go smoothly, or else they would both be in jail for murder. simba let his mind drift and wondered if arielle actually wanted to kill her ex boyfriend, or she was just talking out of her emotions and she wasn't rationally thinking. either way, he needed to find out before they did anything stupid and she would spill the beans. he's never killed anyone before but he's really into true crime documentaries so he pretty much knows what to do and what not to do.