Chapter 23

once they got in the house, simba slammed arielle's back against the wall and smashed their lips together. he moved his lips against her's, the kiss getting hotter by the second and he pulled away to catch his breath before reconnecting their mouths again, parting her lips and licking into her mouth. she let out a muffled moan and licked over his tongue, her panties getting wet again and she slid a hand in his brown locks and gripped it. he quickly removed her hand, lifting it above her head and clicked his teeth at her with a smirk on his face.

"did I say you could touch?" he breathed into her mouth, lightly flicking his tongue against her bottom lip and she groaned, turning her head away from him and he grabbed her chin, facing her towards him.

"answer me" he demanded, slipping his hand in her pants to grip her bare ass while he pulled her closer to his body and arielle moaned, squeezing her eyes closed and felt her insides melt. she loved when simba was like this, demanding and aggressive with her because it made her submissive side come out and she needed someone to take care of her and she trusted him to be the person to do that.

"i'm sorry" she mumbled, her face turning a bright shade of red from embarrassment but she loved it. simba didn't respond and kissed her instead while he gripped both of her ass cheeks with his hands, roughly kneading into them. he did that for a couple seconds and then quickly hooked his fingers around the waistband of her pants, swiftly pulling them down along with her underwear and she whimpered, the cold air hitting her body in the most uncomfortable way. he rubbed his hands down her leg, admiring her frame and looked up at her with a soft eyes.

"love your thighs, your skin is like butter" he whispered, placing tender kisses all over skin and she bit her lip, feeling flustered because she hated her thighs. she was a little chubbier in highschool but she lost a lot of weight since then but couldn't loose the fat on her thighs so she just dealt with it, feeling insecure about it. it took everything in her, not to reach down and kiss his lips and tell him he was everything she ever dreamed of and he was perfect for her. he continued kissing her skin, playfully biting a few spots, making her gasp until he got to the top of her pussy and he looked up at her while he placed a wet kiss over it.

"touch me" she begged, feeling a heartbeat her pussy, her leg slightly shaking from anticipation and he continued to leave fat, wet kisses along her bikini line, sinfully teasing her.

"be polite baby, say please"

"please, ugh, please daddy" she whined and he hooked two hands under thick thighs and hoisted her up against the wall, shoving his face in between her legs. she gasped, putting her hands on his head for balance and she stiffened, worried he was gonna say something about her touching him but he didn't. simba started licking between her folds, lapping up every drip from her waterfall and she threw her head back, groaning.

"oh my god, yes!" she screamed, squeezing her eyes shut and feeling a wave of pleasure wash over here. she's gotten head from countless of people before but his was the best, he knew exactly what to do and how to do it and she loved an experienced sex partner. he continued to lick her pussy, pushing his tongue deeper in her hole, getting drunk off her taste. he pulled back from a second and started flicking his tongue against her clit, looking up at arielle.

"I could eat it all day sweetheart, get full off of you" he murmured against her clit and she let out a strangled moan, looking down at him and they made eye contact while he licked fat stripes against her clit. she tore her eyes away, looking up at the ceiling and realized she wasn't gonna last much longer if he kept doing that. he briefly pulled back and spat on it, licking into her again and her chest was heaving, feeling the familiar burn in her stomach but she didn't want to cum yet so she stopped him.