Chapter 11

August POV :
I'm really getting sick of Pharaoh cussing out me and Chloe, like lah' nigga you only 5 with a bad ass vocabulary. That shit did hurt when he said I'm making him feel like he don't have a dad again.

He eventually came downstairs and we were sitting at the table eating some crawfish I made cause lord knows Chloe ass don't know nothing about Cajun food or any food to be exact..😒

"How about we spend the whole day together Pharaoh just me and you?" I say to him.

"You being for real?" He asked

"Babeee! We were supposed to go out today you promised me!" Chloe whined

"I wanna spend time with Mel."

"Um babe isn't he um you know.. Dead?"

"Well if you haven't noticed my nickname is Mel smart individual." Pharaoh said bluntly.

"Anyway babe you promised!"

"You know what? Forget it I'm gonna call uncle Trey And ask him to come pick me up." Pharaoh says whipping out his iPhone 6plus

"why do you even have a phone? Your 5." Chloe said

"Why are you even here? Your ugly." Pharaoh retorted.

"You don't have to call him Pharaoh, I said I'm gonna spend the day with you and that's what I'm going to do."

"That's not fair!" Chloe whined

"It is fair, ever since you popped up into my dads life he barely spends time with me!"

I got up and went to get Pharaohs medicine because he seemed to be getting upset.

"Take this and go lay down." I say giving him the pill.

"Chloe you need to chill my son come before anything."

"I'm going to remember that the next time you want sex."

"Chloe, just shut up. I'm August Alsina, I got girls all over the damn world wanting to get a sample of Mr.Classy. Don't play with me."

She huffed all dramatically and shit running her ass up the steps. I got a text from driaa fine ass.

BabyMomss💦😏👅😍❤️💍 : How my baby doing?

Me : He good, he sleep now.

BabyMomss💦😏👅😍❤️💍 : girlfriend Pissed him off again?

Me : Yupp we was supposed to go out today but I told Pharaoh I'd chill with him.

BabyMomss💦😏👅😍❤️💍:
She must Don't know that He comes first?

Me : Nah she knows.

BabyMomss💦😏👅😍❤️💍 : She better know Alsina, ill whoop your ass I find out you putting that bitch before our son.

Me : Why she gotta be a bitch I don't call yo nigga a bitch.

BabyMomss💦😏👅😍❤️💍: he ain't got shit to do with this fuck him right now in talking about you and the human size Bratz Doll.

Me : stop tryna roast man.

BabyMomss💦😏👅😍❤️💍:You don't want these problems Crimson Chin. I gotta go and Alsina Nation 🅰🇺🇸 roasting Chloe on Instagram 😂

Me : I don't understand how they like you but can't stand her.

BabyMomss💦😏👅😍❤️💍: They know where home is apparently. You don't but I gotta go Bye BabyDaddy😘

"Why the fuck does she have a heart and ring by her name?!" Chloe screams scaring then shit out of me.

"Damn girl why you all up in my phone?"

"You MY nigga. Not hers!"

"Shut the hell up man you woke me up with your motormouth!" Pharaoh says walking downstairs holding his arms out to me.

Its amazing how bad he act but still want me to hold him like he a baby but its cool he daddy's baby.

"why you holding him he too big for that!"

"Girl this my son you better shut the hell up with that and bring yo ass on we Finna go to my moms house." I say putting on Pharaoh shoes.

Pharaoh POV : At Mama Sheila house

"Grammaa!" I scream to my grandma running to her.

"How my big boy doing today?" she says to me.

"Hey Ma what's good?" My pops says to grandma.

"What's up Yung, and Cassie."

"Its Chloe."

"same difference." my big cousin Chay says walking by.

"PHARAOH!" my cousin Kayden yells.

"KAYDEN!" I yell back and we do our handshake.

"Where you been? uncle aug been hiding you again? Or Crusty Cathy been keeping him away?"

"Crusty Cathy." I say rolling my eyes.

" I don't get no Hey uncle Aug?" my pops ask.

"Hey uncle Aug!" the girls yell.

"Hey Kayden, I like your hair." Chloe says.

"I like it too, its real..unlike yours." Kayden says.

"I got some crawfish cooking August."

"Time to grub!" I say running into the kitchen.

"I can't really eat crawfish.." Chloe says.

"You ate it last night shut up."

"Pharaoh you don't talk to no adult like that apologize." grandma says hitting me.

"She acts like a kid ima treat her like one grandma. She whines more than me and I'm only this many!" I say holding up 5 fingers.

"You act just like your dad did when he was little."

I walk over to my daddy and hold my arms out for him to pick me up. Yep my daddy still hold me and I dare somebody to say something. This my damn daddy. Chloe call him daddy one more time we gone scrap.

"Baby put him down he's 5. That's too big to be holding him."

"If he wanna hold his son let him do that you not August or Mel mother. You can't tell him what to do."

That was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep in my daddy long lanky tatted ass arms.

- Mama Sheila really don't like Chloe

- Kayden throwing shade.

- Is Pharaoh too big for Aug to be holding?

- Pharaoh ain't nothing but a big baby when it comes to August.

- What did Driaa mean by they know where home is?

Vote and comment

954 words

20+ Votes && 10+comments!

.Qveen_Dri😘