Chapter 20

Chapter 20.

August,

"Really August?!" Dria screamed.

"It's not what it looks like baybeh."

"Whatever man, you kissed his damn tutor?!"

"I've been his girlfriend the past 3 months."

Bitch whet? She trying to get me killed.

Pharaoh walks in the room and tries to pull Dria away knowing his little ass cant do shit.

"Mommy stop. You gonna hurt King."

"I'm so sick of you August! I cant ever catch a damn break."

Pharaoh and Kayden ran up to Honesty and started beating the poor girl. Where the hell Kayden came from?

"You know what this ends today, Daddy you cant be around any other females except Grandma, Auntie Chandra, Kayden, Aunt Netia, Mya , Chay, Callie, and Tima." Pharaoh said stubbornly.

"Get out my uncle house you ugly thang!"

Harmony ran out the house in tears.

"We not breaking up this family again, I'd rather struggle with my work than my family break up! There is cameras in the security room mom, go look at them and see what really happened. Now if you excuse me, Kayden and I were in the middle of raid daddy's closet." He says and grabs Kayden's hand and runs upstairs.

Dria,

I go and sit on the couch and try to relax cause this baby is kicking my ass. Why does August and his children always end up being a pain in my ass.? Like damn can I have a break?

August walks into the den and starts talking in that sexy ass accent knowing im mad at him😐

"Baybeh, Im so sorry! She kissed me first and that's all it was, I cant and wont lose you again you are the best thing that eva happened ta a nigga and you know that."

"That's you if you wanna cheat August, I'm not gonna stress myself out and lose another Child." I say rubbing my belly.

"I know mama, and I promise I'm gonna do better and I'm gonna love you better."

" Shut yo ass up you is not Breezy. I should be beating your ass but like I said im pregnant with your third damn son."

"Yeah I know we got all boys and I love them all to death." he says rubbing my belly.

"just so you know you gonna be in the guest room the next 4 months with no sex, so Captain Blue Balls has made an appearance once again." I say.

"On Life you tripping."

"Now its more room for King." I say smiling.

"King who? I'll be damned if you let another nigga in my bed!"

"King Cairo Alsina" I say simply getting up.

"Whats up with our kids having all these damn royal names?" he mumbled

"I'm Royalty, So my kids are royalty." I say laughing.