Chapter 12

August.

So I'm in the middle of a award ass situation. Wanna know why? My moms invited Driaa to dinner and now Chloe staring her to death.

"So DeAshia, Do you have a job?" Chloe irritating ass asked.

"My name is Driaa and yeah I got a job. Why it matter to you?"

"Well DeAshia is your birth name and because I hope you don't think your gonna mooch off of August."

"What I gotta mooch off of August for? That nigga ain't gotta give me shit and Pharaoh still gone rock the shit he wear, stay in your place man." Dria replied

"I'm just saying, when me and Aug start our family we will not have Any time to deal with your drama."

"What drama? If anything I'm a quiet baby mama I don't ask for shit, everything Pharaoh get from August is what he buys him."

"Family? Girl you must got that weave in a little too tight. Uncle aug ain't gonna have no baby with you! Pharaoh is enough already with his bad self." Mya says

"All children up from the table and go in the living room. Don't make me whoop yall asses trying to be grown stay in a child's place." my ma says.

"Mama Sheila can you see where I'm coming from? I want to starts family with the love of my life but Dria always in the way." Chloe said

Now she irritating me. It sound like she saying I shouldn't even associate with Dria, yall heard that too right?

"See this is why we always arguing. You think I'm gonna stop talking to Dria. I don't give a fuck what you say I'm not gonna stop messing with her."

"I don't understand why you have to be so close to her, I understand yall have a kid but yall are extremely close. I'm not comfortable with that."

"Man Chloe I'm gonna tell you like it is, DeAshia Don'Dria and Pharaoh Da'Vontae are my number one priority no matter what and if you gonna be my girl you gone have to understand that."

"I don't want August, I raised Pharaoh for three years without him im pretty sure I can do it again." Dria gets up and leave the house.

Fuck👊😒

Dria.

I am too Fucking stressed. I got August girlfriend to deal with, my dad mad at me for whatever reason, I broke up with Dezmin stupid ass and I cant deal with it.

"Baby girl you cant let these people get in yo' head. That broad mad cause you look way better than her." My close friend Odell said

Yes Odell Beckham Jr 😍😍

"Its like I take two steps foward to take two back."

"Baby girl you gotta know nobody got you like I do." he kissed my lips real quick then got up to check on Pharaoh.

What the fuck just happened?

-----------.