Chapter 14

Ima do a Q & A answer thing for ALL the characters, so AFTER this chapter message me questions and ill put me in the next chapter for answers from the characters. Got me? iight coo'.

Carry on....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

August.

" I don't know why you don't want to start a family with me August, you're about to be 24!" Chloe yelled.

"I already got a kid he all I want for right now plus I'm still young."

"Tyga had his son at 24, and rumor is he engaged to Kylie."

I know this build a bear looking bitch did not let that sentence come out her damn mouth.

"Do I look like Tyga to you? What he do is his business my name August Anthony Alsina Jr. Not Michael Stevenson. You got something you wanna tell me cause if you under 18 you Finna get yo ass out my house cause I ain't catching a case for nobody but one person."

"Who ya broke down baby mama?"

"No my son and I cant seem to understand how my baby mama broke down when her dad is The Game and she make her own money."

"I don't care." Chloe crossed her arms and grumbled.

The doorbell rung and she got up stomping to it then screamed. I walked to the door and was surprised as fuck.

"Jayceon Taylor, I'll be damned." I said laughing.

"I need to talk to you and Dria told me Pharaoh was here too." He said.

"Come in, and hey Miss India Love." I said greeting his off and on girlfriend.

"Hey August and I'd appreciate it if you quit staring at my man." She said hugging me and snapping at Chloe.

"OG!" Pharaoh screamed running downstairs damn near knocking down Chloe to get to Jayceon.

"Pharaoh DaVontae Alsina! You almost knocked me down! Apologize and go to your room!" Chloe said.

Now, I know she done lost her marbles for two reasons, she talking to pharaoh like he her son in front of his mama dad, and calling out his government name. She on her own.

All four of us looked at her like she was crazy.

"I must have a twin cause I know for a fact she didn't just call out my government name like she my mama." Pharaoh said talking to Jayceon.

"Who are you exactly?" Jayceon asked

"I am Chloe, August's Fiancé."

"Shidd Pharaoh me and you must both have twins cause I ain't engaged to nobody."

"Stop embarrassing me in front of company!" Chloe stomped to the kitchen.

"Pharaoh why don't you show me your room so we can let your daddy and grandad talk." India suggested.

"He don't like being called grandpa it make him feel old." Pharaoh said taking her hand walking upstairs.

"So what we need to talk about?" I asked him sitting down.

"I wanna squash this beef between us its been years and I don't see you as a threat anymore since I know you gonna be in his life for good now."

"I never meant to hurt her intentionally Jayceon." it was a mistake to this day I still regret.

"Don't even worry about it to be honest you were the only boyfriend she had a sort of liked."

"Nobody better than Aug." I said laughing.