Chapter 16

I hope yall happy.. Lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~

August,

When we got home I took pharaoh out his booster seat and took him to his room,put him on sleeping clothes, and put him in his bed.
I kissed his forehead then Walked in my room to see Chloe on her phone

I snatched that bitch and threw it out the window.

"August what the hell?!"

"Shut the fuck up I bought that mother Fucking phone, wanna tell me why you completely showed your ass today?!"

"I didn't do anything bad." She said pouting

Hell Fucking no.

"You didn't do anything bad? You acted a damn fool at Kayden & Pharaoh's graduation!"

"Well she should've been minding her own business."

"You shouldn't have been acting so Fucking ghetto.!"

"If I'm wrong for defending my boyfriend excuse me."

"You need to Fucking chill out, Im so serious."

"Im not doing anything wrong August!"

"Yes the fuck you are!"

"What am I doing wrong?!"

"You thinking Im gonna put you first and that's not gonna happen at all!"

"whatever aAugust

"Don't whatever me!!"

"Stop yelling at me!"

"Stop being a bitch!!!" I screamed at her.

It all happened so Fucking fast.

She Fucking..

This bitch..

This bitch Fucking slapped me.!

I pushed her into the wall hard as fuck and gripped her face in my hands.

"Look girl don't Fucking hit me again, I'll punch yo ass through this damn window, don't you ever lay yo motherfucking hands on me again!!" I screamed in her face.

She looked scared as fuck.

"Do you Fucking hear me?!"

"Yes im sorry!"

"I'm tired of seeing my son cry cause of your shit Chloe."

"If you would've wrapped it up all those years ago we wouldn't have this problem. You won the even fuck me without a condom so why did you fuck her without one?"

"What the fuck do you want me to do?! Call Dria and say Wazzam Dria, I didn't want Pharaoh then and I don't Fucking want him now?!"

Chloe smirked at me then looked behind me.

I slowly turned around and there was my 5 year old son with the "Best Dad Ever" trophy in his hand crying. I got a feeling he heard only the last part of that sentence.

"So much for best dad ever." He said sitting the trophy on the floor.
He looked at Chloe and said

"I hope your happy now, you self handedly broke up a family and stole my dad. Now you can have your dumb family."

"Pharaoh.." I said.

"Leave me alone." He said running out of the room.

I sit on my bed and put my head in my hands