Chapter 22

Sorry for the long wait..I had got writers block like a botch and kept deleting what I wrote. But before I begin this chapter I just wanna say to the one girl that commented about me not updating a month after I said I would. I'm sorry if my life isn't on Wattpad , I do have a job , I do have school and I do try my best. That's why I said I was thinking about deleting the book. You try to update when you are always busy. I update when I can if you don't like that stop reading the damn book and delete it. Simple. For those who didn't complain , Please read on.

@Justme_ling loves90music

---------

Forrest.

I'm really not happy about the fact that my big little sister been kidnapped by some dumb ass person. The idiot couldn't have gotten that far.

"Forrest we can't let you do that. What if you get caught up?" August asked
m,l

" I ain't got a choice Aug, that's my sister out there pregnant with my nephew and it would be dumb of me to just sit here and wait for these dumb slow ass cops to tell me what we all fear."

"I want my girl and my son back man, I already lost one once..I don't wanna lose both my son and wife." August says finally breaking down.

"We gonna find her bro, I promise." Travis says hugging August

"It's been 3 days bruh, what if she's dead?" He says sitting on the ml
lol.

"She's not dead." Jayceon says.

Bri , Dr Dre's daughter and our cousin walks in the house.

"Well I was looking at the car and the back of it had Red marks from where the  person hit Dria , so the person who took her drives a red car." She says sitting down on the couch.

"Well that cancels Chloe annoying ass out. She hates the color red. She wouldn't even drive it. Plus I don't even think her stupid ass smart enough to fucking kidnap somebody. Let alone Dria." August says putting his head in his hands.

"Daddy It's a man on the phone for you." Pharaoh says running in the living room with his phone.

"Helluh?" He says putting the phone on speaker.

"Missing wifey ain't ya Fuck boy?" A mans voice comes through the speaker.

"Who the fuck is this?" August says.

"The nigga that's gonna enjoy raising your kid and fucking your girl brains out."

"bitch you ain't raising shit!"

"Ah ah ah, not with the name calling August , I will blow the bitch head off right here right now." You can hear him cocking a gun through the phone.

"Man what do you want money ? How much?" Trey says.

"I don't want shit from none of y'all. Dria was my girl first and I'm gonna make sure she never gets back to you. Only way she do that is if she's in a body bag."

"Don't let me find out who the fuck you is nigga. You all tough and shit on the phone wait til I find your ass in person," my dad says snapping.

"You talk a lot of shit Mr I am a crip and a blood, you wouldn't want anything to happen to your precious daughter would you? Shut the fuck up. This is between me and August." The fuck nigga says.

"If anything happens to my son or Dria nigga so help me god!" August screams.

"Shut up nigga. Here baby talk to your nigga one last time." He says

"Help me. !! It's THE fuck boy. He has me !! And he took my food!!" Dria says through the phone.

Next thing I know I hear a loud ass slap and Dria crying then the phone hangs up.

"Who's the fuck boy and why did she say it so hard?" Laila , my baby mama says.

"It's her fucking ex bruh!! That fuck nigga Dam'eon!!!" Trey says jumping up out the seat

"What good is that going to do..yeah we know who he is but we don't know where he is." India says sighing.

"Well obviously he is a idiot and doesn't know if you are on the phone more that 2 minutes your phone can be traced." I say.

"You traced the phone?" August says walking over to me on the computer.

"Yeah I'm glad he's a complete idiot. But he's not that stupid he's in fucking New York." I say slamming my hands on the table.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Laila says

"What do you mean we? Laila you not going anywhere. You're gonna stay here and make sure Aiden is good. Matter of fact no female is coming with us." I say standing up.

"What the hell Forrest ?! You can't just expect us to sit here and wait!" She says yelling at me.

"This nigga could have anybody with him. I'm not Finna let anything happen to you!"

"It's not fair. She means a lot to us too!" Bri says standing up.

"Look Forrest is right. We don't know what we are getting ourselves into so we don't want y'all to go and get hurt." August says.

-Later that night.

August.

I can't eat I can't sleep. All I can think about is having that nigga Dam'eon head in my hands. He took two of the most important people to me. I will get them back. When I get Dria back we gonna get married, fuck a big ass wedding. I'm sitting on the plane with the boys looking at pictures of Me Dria and Pharaoh who is wit Chandra now that I think about it.

"I know you miss her Yung , you gone get her back we got you." My cousin Sneak says sitting by me.

"I can't lose her. She means way too much to me. The first time that she walked out of my life I could've died. If she really leaves me I will die. I won't have shit else to live for."

"What the fuck you mean you won't have shit else to live for ? Nogga you got Pharaoh and that little baby in Dria's stomach. You got plenty to live for. Don't say shit like that ever again. We gonna find them and kill that nigga. That's a promise."

--------

I will be updating again tonight so calm down.

10+ comments.

30+ votes