Chapter 15

Yall so lucky I love yall Lol.. 2 updates in a day. Read authors note at the end

~~~~~~~~~~~~

August.

We at Pharaoh's Kindergarten graduation and I can honestly same I am proud and also scared cause these mamas in here looking like they wanna jump on my bones, but leave it to Chloe ass to get ghetto in here.

"I wish yall would stop staring at my man damn!" Chloe snapped.

"Nope, you is not Finna do this today, this is my son and his cousin day and you are not gonna ruin it." Dria snapped at her.

"Stay over there with your nigga and let me worry about mine." Chloe said rolling her eyes.

"Chloe shut up or leave I ain't with it today." I said to her.

"Kayden LaBranch!" the principal called.

"WHOOP THAT'S MY BAYBEHH GO KAY KAY!!!" Travis and Chandra screamed.

"Pharaoh Alsina!"

The whole damn family stood up and started screaming.

"GO MEL!!!"

Once all the children's names were called the teacher walked up to podium and started talking.

"This year has went by so fast and I'm sad to see all my students go. I asked one of my favorite students to write a essay about who inspires him the most..Pharaoh Alsina can you come up here sweetie?" she asked.

Pharaoh got up on the stage and I looked at Dria,she looked as shocked as me.

Pharaoh,

"Good morning, my name is Pharaoh Alsina and I'm sure you know who my dad is. The person who inspires me the most is my dad. His mindset is if its not done now it will never get done. I want to be just like my dad when I grow up. If you're close to me you know how crazy I am about my daddy.He is the person I can talk to about anything and he is always goofing off like a big kid..him Uncle Travis and Uncle Jamal. There isn't a moment where my dad isn't around me, even when he's working I'm with my daddy. We are just that close. He inspires me because no matter what he is going through he comes back 10 times stronger. In my opinion no one is better than my dad because he's the best to ever do it. He worked hard to be where he is today and is still trying to reach new levels. I'm happy that he is my dad because he is the best dad in the world and I know my Uncle Mel would be proud of him today."

I paused and looked in the crowd for my dad and found him wiping his eyes under his shades I smiled and kept reading.

"Me and my dad have a father son bond that cant be broken, even though he makes me mad and I make him mad we cant be mad forever. He's always full of surprises and that's what excites me, I can say I'm so attached to my daddy that only his singing calms me down when I'm mad. All my little 5 year old problems go away when I'm with my daddy. I pray for better days, and I want to present this awards for best father to my daddy." I say grabbing the trophy thing from my teacher.

"Daddy are you gonna come up here or keep crying?" I say laughing

He got up And walked to the stage and picked me up hugging me.

"I love you so much Lil man." he says mumbling in my ear.

"I love you too daddy." I say hugging him.

"Congratulations to our kindergarten graduates of Dutchtown elementary school."

At Mama Sheila house :

"Why didn't you tell me you was doing a speech Pharaoh?" Mommy asked me.

"If I would've told you, you would've told Daddy and it was a surprise for him." I said looking at him.