Chapter 21

August,

I was on the couch knocked the hell out until I feel something on my face.

"August wake up baby." I hear Dria say.

"Girl what time is it?" I say sitting up.

"Its 12 a.m. Im lonely can you sleep with me?"

"You the one who put me out of the bed ma." I said getting up stretching.

"Well King cant sleep without his daddy, he keeps kicking me."

"Mhm bring your ass on up here." I say walking upstairs.

I walk into Pharaoh's room to see him in nothing but boxers halfway off the bed.

"Like father like son."I say to myself as I put him in the bed the right way. 

3 days later.

_________________________________________

Dria,

I am hungry and August is taking way to long so Im just gonna go get the damn food myself.

"Auggie! I'll be back cause you taking too long!"

"You sure?"

"Yeah Chic Fil A only down the road." I say walking out.

I get my food and start to drive until I get hit from behind and black out.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

When I wake up I notice I am chained up.

"Okay whoever Fucking took me better pay for my god damn Chick Fil A ! I was Fucking hungry damn!" I scream out in frustration.

"Well well well, look who I finally got back as mine again." I look back at the door and see Dam'eon .

"Dam'eon? You're gonna pay for me to get some more Chick Fil A right cause a bitch hungry and pregnant." I say irritated.

"You having another baby by that nigga?"

"Duh damn nigga can you let me go so I can get something to Fucking eat???"

He slapped tf out of me, I aint even gonna lie that shit hurt..

"You was supposed to have my Fucking kids Dria!"

"Who fault that is? You the one who knocked up the biggest hoe in California!"

He slapped me again.

"I aint gonna take the disrespect no more. You mine. I waited 3 years for the perfect time to snatch your ass. You aint going no Fucking where. " he says punching me then walking out.

August,

"What the fuck do you mean she wasn't in the car?!!!" I scream at the officer.

"Mr Alsina, she wasn't in the car it looks like she was hit from the back then taken out of the car. She could be dead for all we know." The officer replies.

"She's pregnant with my 3rd kid, she's not dead.!" I scream with tears coming out of my eyes.

"Calm down August. We're going to find her and that's a promise. I'll tear the whole state of California upside down until I find my damn child." Game says to me.

"Did she have any enemies?" Detective Jackson asked.

"well my ex girlfriend Chloe Adams, then our son had a tutor but I fired her cause she kissed me. I think her name was Honesty Phillips." I say.

" we will do everything in our power to find Ms.Taylor. Leave it to us Mr.Taylor, Mr.Neverson, Mr Neverson, and Mr Alsina." He says walking off.

"I want my mommy." Pharaoh says hugging Forrestt.

"I promise Im gonna find her these police aint gonna do shit but sit back. " Forrest says.

We all know that Forrest does illegal shit, but we cant judge nobody for how they living.That's how he takes care of his family.  I just want my baby back with my son.

_________________________________________

Who remembers Dam'eon? 👀👀

Will they find Dria in enough time?

60+ votes 40+ comments.

Update coming again tomorrow.

-Dria Watson ✌🏽️