Chapter 18

Pharaoh in MM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

August,

Im sitting at Applebee's meeting up with Chloe ass about this baby and guess who's with me? Pharaoh,Kayden,Mya,Chay,even Jamal aka the Trouble Kids.

"Hey August." Chloe says sitting in the booth across from me.

"Wazzam?" I said coloring on them Lil kiddie menus.

"So you don't see all of us sitting here and not greet us?" Chay says.

"Im sorry, Hey Chay, Mya, Kay,Pharaoh and Jamal."

"How you know my name?" Jamal asks

"Im your uncle's girlfriend well ex."

"Nuh uh, Auntie Dria my uncle girlfriend." Jamal says mugging her.

"Well okay. Lets talk about this baby."

"We must be talking about Mel, cause there is no baby." Mya says.

"Hi, my name is Natasha and ill be your waitress for today what can I start yall off with?"

"Hey Auntie Tasha !" Pharaoh yelled.

She looks up and smiles.

"Hey Lil Augustt, I know what you want so can I get yall drinks then.?"

"Let me get 3 sprites 2 cokes."

"I'll have a lemon water."

"iight ill be back and August we gotta talk nigga."

"iight Tasha." I say laughing.

Natasha is Dria big sister but not blood.

"Daddy when we leave here can I go see my uncle Justice and Harlem?"

A/N : if you a real big fan of The Game you know they 2 of his kids.

"Yeah ill call Jay and see if he got them."

"So how are we gonna go about this.? If its a boy I want to name him after you."

"No. Hell no." I said quickly

"Why not I want our son to be named after you if its a boy."

"He cant be named after me." I said lowly.

"Why not?! Its not like its Pharaohs name!"

"Its his brothers!" I said getting Pissed.

"Here go yall drinks. What can I get yall?"

"Yall got any crawfish?" Kay asks.

"Nah Lil mama, we got plenty of shrimp though."

"Natasha just get me what I always get, and get 3 chicken tender plates, Pharaoh's usual, and Chay what you want?"

"Can I get the New York style Rib Eye?"

"Alright pretty, and what about you?" She says changing her voice to bored at Chloe.

"I'll take a nice garden salad with hot wingz. Can you take off all of the fat though?"

"This aint Burger King girl. Better go on somewhere with thatt." Natasha says walking off.

"Now what do you mean brother? You got that bitch pregnant while you was with me?! That baby a damn bastard she just saying you the daddy."

"Shut the fuck up! You not Finna sit up here and talk about my damn son like that!"

"He is a bastard August, she doesn't know who the dad is."

"MY SON IS FUCKING DEAD CHLOE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed at her.

The restaurant got quiet as hell until Chay spoke up.

"Continue about yall business sorry about that"

"What are you talking about August?" Chloe says.

"Before Pharaoh, Dria was pregnant and we had a stillborn. His name is August Anthony Alsina III." I gritted out

"Im so sorry August..I didn't know"

"Don't speak on what you don't know about then." Tasha says sitting down our food and walking off.

"But still cant we name him that? Or if its a girl Monique?"

"Daddy can I say something?"

"What Pharaoh?"

"I couldn't help but hear when you was arguing with Chloe that you always use a condom when you do the nasty with her and Grampa Jay says its a balloon you put on your bam bam to keep from her having a baby."

"So what you saying Pharaoh?"

"Its not your baby." ALL the kids say in a duh tone.

"Yes it is! Condoms break August."

"Now that I think About it, I check and make sure they didn't break after im done." I say glaring at her.

"U-um..."

"You tried to trap my Uncle. You're dismissed. Tasha can we get some dessert?!" Mya screams😂😂😂

"This is your baby August and ill make sure you take care of it!" Chloe screams and storms out

"So I had a big brother?" Pharaoh asks

"Yeah Lil man.. Im sorry you had to find out that way."

"Is his birthday by any chance June 12th?"

"Yeah why?"

"Mommy cries that whole day and I didn't know why." He says ending the conversation by eating his food.

Chloe,

Im so sick of those little brats. This is August's baby I'm positive. Im not a whore , I just like to have sex with fine men..a lot.

I get in the car and call my personal assassin.

"Hello?" He says.

"I need you to kill someone."

"I told you I am not your personal Fucking assassin. Why the fuck you trying to kill someone?"

"Please Forrest, This little boy is getting in the way of me and August-"

"August?! Lil boy?!! Bitch you got me fucked up if you think I'm Finna kill my damn nephew! You that crazy bitch Chloe that keep talking shit to my little sister? What a small ass world. Get your ass off my damn line before YOU be the next person I murder. Dumb ass how got me fucked all the way up." He says and hangs up the phone.

Oh my god what the fuck is so good about this bitch?! How could I forget she's related to them. I want that little fuck dead just like his damn brother so me and August can raise our family together.

Forrest POV :

Im Finna kill this bitch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
☕️☕️☕️

25+ comments 50+ votes for next update.