Chapter 17

August,

I walked upstairs to my old room and knocked on the door then opened it.

"Pharaoh." I said softly.

"Go away August."

"Pharaoh I know you're mad but I'm still your father."

"That didn't want me then or now. Why you here? Shouldn't you be getting ready for your real family with Chloe?"

"Pharaoh that's enough."

"No you don't want me? Okay I'm done trying to be the best son ever the perfect son ever."

"Pharaoh you didn't even hear what all I said.."

"It was enough, this girl changed you and you don't even know it. Did you even read that paper I gave you?"

I looked in my pocket and pulled out the paper.

"Its a pregnano thing test result. Your gonna be a father." he said putting his face in a pillow.

Chloe pregnant? Oh shit.

"That doesn't mean anything Pharaoh,you still going to be my son. You my first born,nobody gonna replace that."

I pick him up and hug him.

"Don't ever piss me off like that again." he says.

I walk down stairs and say ill be back. I get in my car and speed home to see Chloe standing on the porch. I open the door and let her in.

"Sit down we gotta talk." I say as I sit down on the arm rest of the sofa.

"August I'm pregnant."

"I know Pharaoh found the paper."

"We finally getting our family." She says excitedly.

"No we not. Im breaking up with you..ill take care of my seed but other than that I am done with you."

"August baby please don't do this, I love you so much." she says through tears.

"You gotta bounce ma,"

"So you just gonna kick me out so baby mama one can move in?"

"no..she like her spacee like I said you gotta bounce." I say walking upstairs to call my wife.

"Hello?" Her sweet voice sounded through the phone.

"What you doing ma?"

"Nothing, what you doing papa?"

"Don't fuck around and get your cervix broke now."

"Whatever August." She laughed

"Im telling you Dee, you not ready."

"August I already done had a kid by you." Dria said laughing again.

"You not ready for me to put this Febreeze can back in ya life." I sigh

"you always talking about what I'm not ready for what about what you not ready for?"

"Like what?"

"A ring. Not even an engagement ring, a promise ring would be cool. I just wanna know if you really mine or im wasting my time again."

"you want commitment don't you?"

"Yes I want commitment, I don't want no hoes. Im fed up now. Its your family or the hoes,"

"I want my family. Fuck that other shit. "

"If I fully commit myself to you can you stay faithful August?

"Yeah ma I promise."

"Come to my house."

"iight im on the way."

"Okay"

"One more thing Dria."

"Yes Anthony?"

"Next time you try to leave me, best believe Ima make it hard to walk away."

"Bye Aug." She says laughing.

She think im serious. Ill Dick her down so hard she'll forget her own name, Mr.Classy ready to play.😁😈

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its just a filler calm down.

Don't ask me to update. I know you want me to update but I also have a life outside wattpad

Team Adria or team Chlogust 😂😂

40 votes 15 comments.

Next chapter Finna be 🔥🔥🔥

Vote vote vote '

Qveen_Dri😈😍💍💯🙌🏾😏💕