Chapter 6: Waking up n food

You gasped, looking him up and down while squirming against your restraints on the floor. You tried to move away from him as he slowly took steps  towards you, screaming. As he walked closer and closer to you, he reached behind his back and pulled out a bat. He swung it at your skull and successfully knocked you out.

--

You had a terrible headache, you felt an immense pressure on your skull and it throbbed, sending waves of pain throughout, aching. You found yourself in a bedroom, free of restraints, you observed dark purple rings around your wrists and ankles, indicating how tight the ropes were. 

You found yourself in a bed with dark blue blankets, as you looked around, you noticed a table with a chair and a rug on the floor, this was a fairly small room. You jumped out of bed instantly, eager to find a way home, though your head still ached. As your feet touched the floor, you felt yourself wobble and quickly grab hold of the nearby bed post, holding onto it for dear life. 

You wondered if the restraints that has been previously tied to your wrists and ankles were so tight it caused nerve damage or something even worse. You then walked over to one of the door, checking if it was locked, it wasn't. You shivered at the aches of your wrists and ankles, it hurt badly.

You slowly opened the door to reveal a nice looking bathroom with a shower and sink, a toilet and other necessities. Ah, you almost forgot about the glass that has previously cut your thighs up, thick gauze was wrapped around your thighs, you wondered if it was that crazy guy with the mask, Eyeless Jack. You shivered, remembering he was the person who'd gotten you stuck here in the first place, you missed your family, your home, your life

You sighed deeply, having it take everything in you not to cry. You decided to not linger over it any longer and left the bathroom. You twisted the knob of the other door and, surprisingly, it was unlocked. You slowly opened it, revealing a long hallway with more identical doors and two flights of stairs to the lower level on either side of the hallway. A long, scarlet red carpet in the middle of the hallway and a chandelier hanging in the middle, above. It looked fancy and you wondered if Eyeless Jack really did live here.

You took a couple steps, taking in everything fully, it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop, and your footsteps were the loudest thing ever. You couldn't help being barefoot on the creaky wooden steps. You held the smooth railing as you descended the flight of wooden stairs, it was weird how quiet this place was. Your jaw dropped at the beautiful mansion, and you thought the previous hallway was big, this was ginormous.

Infront of you was the inside of a huge luxury mansion, you never thought you'd be in one, ever. The living room was beautiful and the kitchen was one with sleek marble countertops and pearl white cabinets. Fancy lights adorning the ceiling and simplistic houseplants giving life to the boring corners of the kitchen. The fridge looked so shiny you wondered if it was brand new. 

Your stomach growled and you walked up to the fridge, opening it to see if there was anything to eat. You were faced with the most stocked fridge ever, there were foods from all over the world. You were in the middle of stuffing your face with a piece of chicken when you heard the front door open.

click

--

Hi hope you enjoyed :)