Chapter 16: A voice

You woke up the next day and sat up, you wouldn't find Jack anywhere. You got up to look around for him. You sighed, remember how you used to binge eyeless jack x reader fanfictions all the time to escape your own life of being tormented. Oh how things have changed, for the better anyway. You touched your lips softly, right where he kissed you and your cheeks went pink. You opened the door and left your room, loud yelling came from downstairs and you went to check what it was.

As you slowly descended from the stairs, you saw the chaotic sight of murderers acting like children. This was exactly the type of scene you imagined in those fanfictions and you were loving it. 

     "KYAAAAA!!! Get off my hair!!" Screamed from one side of the room.

     "Get back here!" Shouted from the other side. You breathed in the smell of the mansion, eggs. You glanced over to the deliciously made modern-looking marble kitchen where Toby (Ticci-Toby) was frying up some well-seasoned eggs. Not waffles? Surprising. You thought before remembering fanfiction isn't reality and he is, in fact, not a waffle-syrup obsessed maniac. 

     "Oh-Goodmorning, Y/N. We've met, haven't we? I'm uh-Toby." He smiled behind his mask before ticcing a little, you smiled back.

     "Goodmorning, Toby. Yeah, I believe we have-." You said before turning around and just barely dodging a knife thrown your way.

     "Oops.." A paper-white guy said before running off, you were caught off guard and almost fainted out of fear. You fell on your butt and sighed.

     "Y/N, you okay?" Toby said, munching on his eggs. You glanced up at his happy expression.

     "I'm fine..I need to ask you something, though.."

     "Hm?" He said, shoving another egg into his mouth.

     "What's your favorite food? I'm just..curious, yeah?" You smiled awkwardly.

     "My favorite food..I actually don't like anything specifically, I like a lot of things.. Have you ever tried persimmons? Quite a delight.." He hummed to himself before ticcing once more and leaving without another word, lost in his thoughts. You left through the front door and sat on the doorsteps, admiring the view of the woods when you heard a voice in your head.

      Y/N, Y/N..Have you forgotten about me already? So close yet to far away, I guess you really don't care about me, huh? You shook your head, trying to get the thoughts as far away from you as possible. 

     "Stop.." You sighed, and it did, for now at least. 

--