Chapter 6

♾️💗♾️💗♾️💗♾️

I couldn't sleep that night. So something like that happened. Something I'd never even think of doing if I'm in my right state of mind! It's true that I still like him, but... but... there's no way I'd confess to him even if I'm drunk. But how did he know if I didn't tell him? No one in this world has ever known about it. I don't even keep a journal with me to write it down. So maybe, I really did it? Nooo!!! I couldn't have. It's not real!

♾️💗♾️💗♾️💗♾️

I continued to deny his allegations the following days. There's no proof that I did it so I'm just gonna go on believing my own memories. We're back to square one but I'm not regretting anything. I won't back down.

Fumiya isn't giving in too. He hasn't approached me these last few days even if there's only the two of us in the house. For him, I have to admit my feelings again. Cuz it won't be fixed with just him trying to fix things. It has to be the both of us.

♾️💗♾️💗♾️💗♾️

Fumiya just got back from a photoshoot late at night and he was a little tired. And it didn't help that he's a little agitated as he entered the house. He walked in and directly paced to his room. And before he opened his door, he glanced at yours as he slightly grit his teeth and furrowed his eyebrows. He's still upset at how things turned out between the two of you. But he still wants to fix things. He just hopes you find it in your heart to open up yourself to him soon.

As he closed his door, he put down his bag and sat on the mattress. He sighed hard and looked down pondering about things. Did he do the right thing? Now he asks himself. How can he make you believe that everything happened not because he wanted to, but because it was bound to.

♾️💗♾️💗♾️💗♾️

Flashback
On the day of the reunion

Because you were too drunk and you were the only one who passed out of the bunch, Minami asked the others to take you home.

"Onegai! Can anyone of you take Kisa home?" Minami asked everyone.

"Why don't you take her home instead?" Someone suggested.

"I'm going to Osaka tonight so I can't take her with me. I never thought she'd be like this. Onegai!" Minami reasoned out.

Even the other girls were hesitant and the boys were too.

"My girlfriend would lash out on me... I don't have extra space for her at home... I only have enough pocket money right now," were some of their answers.

Minami then noticed Fumiya wasn't saying anything. He was just drinking his beer.

"How about you Fumiya?" Minami asked.

"Ore?" He looked clueless for a second and then glanced at you for another second. "Iiyo (It's fine with me)."

Hearing him agreed with it, all the others felt relieved, most especially Minami.

"Really? You're a life-saver Fumiya. Arigatou!" She exclaimed.

He just nodded and drunk his last glass before glancing at your sleeping figure on the other couch.

♾️💗♾️💗♾️💗♾️

He took a cab as he carried you on his back. You were surprisingly light, he thought. And too passed out cuz you barely moved since he got a hold of you.

Since he couldn't take you to his apartment, because there were only men tenants there and it would surely cause attention on his part, he decided to check in on a hotel nearby. Sleeping on separate beds would be better for you to figure out once you awaken.

"Sumimasen, all double beds in rooms are fully booked right now. The only vacant room we have is the double room with a queen size bed," the receptionist told him.

Fumiya was short on time and he's also short on breath, carrying you all over the place so he took the offer. He couldn't transfer and find another hotel any longer. He wants to rest himself and it's better for you too.

"Hai. I'll take that room please," he said.

♾️💗♾️💗♾️💗♾️

He put you down carefully on the bed. You haven't opened your eyes even for a moment so he thought you might just sleep the night away.

He took a quick shower and sat on the working table for a moment looking out the glass panels. He had spare clothes with him since he was working prior to going to the reunion. He sat there silently for almost 30 minutes now, processing his own thoughts. Until he heard you move on the bed. He looked over and saw you sitting on the bed, eyes slightly open. And he assumed you saw him, so he walked over to you.

"Kisa, you're awake," he started. He needs to explain things the right way to you, so won't misunderstand the situation.

"Fumiya?" You murmured.

He's standing beside the bed now. "Hai. It's me. You passed out on the karaoke room so Minami asked me to take you home. But since I don't know where you live and I couldn't ask you, we're at a hotel right now. Don't worry. I'll be using the couch over there later."

"Fumiya..." you murmured once again.

You were looking up to him with your dreamy eyes and a pleased face so it made him curious. "Kisa?"

"Suki dayo, (I like you) Fumiya," you blurted out surprising him.

♾️💗♾️💗♾️💗♾️

To be continued...

nantokanarusa 23.10.09