Chapter 7

♾️💗♾️💗♾️💗♾️

Flashback (continuation)

"Suki dayo, (I like you) Fumiya," you blurted out surprising him.

"Hai?" It made him smile a bit since you're saying nonsense in your state.

"I liked Fumiya since high school," you said again.

He snickered, "Kisa, you probably just drunk so much it messed up your memory."

"And I still like Fumiya now," you once again confessed. "But Fumiya doesn't probably even think I can feel that way towards him."

You were speaking so softly like only talking to yourself. But he could hear you just fine. Though he was skeptical about it. But then he was shocked when you started shedding tears that he sat on the bed and went over you.

"Kisa, calm down. You're too drunk to be saying these things," he only said that. But he knows, that since you're drunk you're probably saying all your pent up feelings. And it's not a good thing for him. Cuz he's bound to believe everything you say tonight.

But you continued crying silently as you looked at him. "I know I've always been no one, but can I at least keep my feelings for you? Returning it would be ridiculous to ask so can I just spend this night with you?"

"Hai?" He could barely believe this is happening. The quiet, reserved Kisa is bearing her heart out in front of him.

You surprised Fumiya by touching his face and looking at him too dearly. For a long time, he hadn't seen anyone treat him this way. They usually just like him for his popularity and good looks and it all just feel superficial to him. Even his past girlfriends all seemed the same. And it made him feel incomplete.

"Fumiya no hokuro wa kawaii na, (Fumiya's moles are cute)" you said as you touched his moles. "Fumiya is kind, helpful, strict, funny and clumsy." You giggled then continued, "I love every side of Fumiya. Though I don't know if there's still a side of him I don't know."

"Kisa..." he's getting convinced little by little.

"Fumiya... Suki da... (I love Fumiya)" You shed even more tears saying those words and Fumiya just couldn't help himself.

He reached out to you and wiped your tears with his hand. "Stop crying now Kisa."

Everything you said sounded like whispers but he heard it all as clear as day. And he won't mistake every single word even if you look at your most fragile at the moment.

Then you said, "Is it okay for me to kiss you?" You looked so cute crying, it was impossible for him to say no.

He smiled and said, "Hm."

You said the words but you didn't move, so he made it true himself. He kissed you, hoping to calm you down and wishfully put you to sleep.

But surprisingly, you didn't let it end there. You put your arms around his neck and pulled him down with you on the mattress.

"Kisa..." he uttered after the kiss, still shocked that you can be this bold.

"It's okay Fumiya. I want to give you my everything tonight. Onegai... (Please...)"

It wasn't what he had in mind, it wasn't what he planned to do. But looking at your face, seeing your beautiful form and hearing all your confessions made him consider, it was probably worth it.

Fumiya didn't hold back anymore. You were wonderful in his eyes and he loved every second he touched you. It was a night he didn't expect. But it was something he wanted to last.

End of flashback

♾️💗♾️💗♾️💗♾️

When he slept with you that night, he took the risk cuz he's not that kind of guy who sleeps with a girl on a whim. He's not a guy who flirts with girls just for the heck of it. And taking that risk with you meant it was something he was ready to pursue. So it was impossible for him to draw back. He was ready for anything with you and he planned to stay in your life, from that moment on.

After recalling what happened, Fumiya made up his mind once more. He's not gonna let you go no matter what you say anymore. You just need to be true to yourself. That's the only way both of you can sort this out together.

♾️💗♾️💗♾️💗♾️

To be continued...

nantokanarusa 23.10.20