Fumiya Interlude 1

♾️💗♾️💗♾️💗♾️

"So will you stay by my side from now on?"

"Hai, Fumiya, yakusoku (promise)."

"Arigatou (thank you), Kisa."

It's been days since that night. And it's also been days I've been looking at my phone waiting for her message or call but nothing comes. 

I'm here at the dressing room and I'm currently waiting for my turn at the photoshoot at work. But all I can think of is her. I sighed. Why didn't I ask for her number in the first place? Or I could've asked where she lived. At least I had an idea where to find her. I sighed again, closing my eyes and pushing my head back. This is killing me. Where in the world will I find her now?

"Takahashi-san! Please get ready now," a staff called on me.

"Hai!" I replied, clearing my head. I have work to do.

Being a model, I always have to be looking perfect in front of the camera. This job has made me a number of fans and a couple of girls always flirting with me. It can't be helped since they always look at me superficially, not really trying to get to know me well enough to understand me. And that's why it's gotten hard for me to trust their fondness of me. I don't want to be involved with someone who only wants to use me.

♾️💗♾️💗♾️💗♾️

Another week passed and there's no sign of her contacting me.  It was getting hopeless so I had to make a move.

On my day off, I contacted everyone who attended the reunion and asked them about her. Almost no one knew where she lived. Except for Minami who had an idea where she might be.

"Kisa? Hm..." she said over the phone. "I met her along the street that time near the 7/11 at Bingodai 6 park. She said she lives somewhere around there."

"Honto (Really)? Arigatou Minami," i told her.

"Hai. I heard you've been searching for her. Is something the matter?"

"Iie, I just need to see her for something."

"Ah, hai. Ganbare in finding her, Fumiya."

"Domo."

I put the phone down and finally, I've seen a ray of hope. I lay my back on the couch feeling relieved. I'm a step closer to finding her again. Thank goodness. Thank you Minami.

♾️💗♾️💗♾️💗♾️

I wasted no time trying to find a place near that 7/11. And luckily, I found a vacancy posted on the share house facebook group around Kasukabe. I grabbed that chance and directly contacted the owner, hoping no one has booked the place yet. And I'm glad I was fast enough. I booked the place and will be moving in as soon as possible. With this, searching for her will be a lot easier.

♾️💗♾️💗♾️💗♾️

I finally arrived at the place and the share-house looks neat. I heard there are six of us here, 3 girls and 3 boys including myself. It's my first time living in a mixed-gender house like this. I just hope it can be peaceful.

As soon as I enter, one of the girls is already screaming, "Waah! Ikemen, Ikemen!" It felt awkward cuz she's not that old yet. The other guys were also there and they greeted me well. A girl was standing near the corridors and I could see another girl peeking at her door.

"Takahashi Fumiya desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu (Nice to meet you)," I introduced myself.

They said their names one by one but I could hardly memorize each of them yet. And right after one of the guys said, "Your room is there, room 2."

"Hai, domo."

I walk further in as I carry my bags with me. And maybe say hello to the girl just peeking at her door. It just got me curious that such a shy girl lives here.

But I must have been the luckiest guy in the world today. Cuz the moment I see her face, I felt all the frustration, pain and strife in finding her ended. I finally found her again at last. I almost wanted to come up to her and talk to her if not for that look on her face. She's staring at me with a horrified expression like seeing a ghost or something. So I diverted my thoughts. I'd talk to her some other time, and directly got into my room.

When I closed the door, I pondered hard at why she had to make that face on me. Is she not glad to see me here? Does she not want to see me again?

♾️💗♾️💗♾️💗♾️

To be continued...

nantokanarusa 23.08.22