Them YogaPants - JSE SMUT

For your information:
Y/N - YOUR NAME
L/N - (YOUR) LAST NAME
H/C - YOUR HAIR COLOR
E/C - YOUR EYE COLOR

Enjoy.

You were at home for today, you have been studying all day for your exams next week. Just chilling there on the bed, laying on your belly in those skintight, see through Yogapants with just a top on. Its been now almost 3 years that you and Sean have been dating and there has been alot more. From Kinky and rough to soft and sweet. You know exactly what I mean.

You read over and over the articles that were most important for the exam but just could get it in mind. "Fuck, I will never pass these fucking Exams!" You say frustrated and run your fingers through your h/c hair. You hear a slight creaking sound of the door, but dont bother to turn and look who is coming it. Who else would it be? Sean and you are living together since almost one Year. Alone. "Woah baby those are some tight Pants there." Sean says and walks over to the bed you were laying on. His hands start to massage your ass gently, spreading it before pushing it back together again. "Damn." He says under his breath. "Sean, baby. I really dont have time for this. Exams start on monday." You say and sigh. "Come on, I think you need a time out." He says and rubs your back. "I cant. Theres no time for a 'time out'." You say, air quoting time out.

You continue to read over the chapters and worksheets you had gotten from the teacher when you suddenly feel something hard slapping gently against your butt. "Sean." You say annoyed. "Baby those pants." He moans and pushes it against you core. It wasnt his fingers. As you look over your shoulder you see Sean holding his dıck, slapping and pushing it against your butt. "Sean!" You say and give him a death glare. "Baby, please." He moans out as he pushes his hard on into your yogapants, where your core would be. You let out a quiet moan. "Come on. Its been now almost two weeks since our last time, you've been studying for days." He says and pulls your ass up, making you rest on all four. You sigh. "Fine, a quicky okay?" You say and roll your eyes. "Deal!" He says and slowly pulls down your yogapants, revealing your black thong. "Shit, how can a nineteen year old have such a sexy ass?" He says and kisses your ass, while sliding down your thong slowly. "I dont know, I guess Im just blessed." You say and chuckle. "I never really got to appreciate your butt." He says and gets up, pulling you closer to the foot of the bed by your hips. "Well, now you can." You purr. He guides himself to your entrance before slowly pushing in inch after inch.

You let out a moan and a whimper. "Shit, Sean." You moan out and look down at the books you've been reading. You push the books off the bed, clunching onto the bedsheets as he starts to thrust into you hard. He grabs your hair, pulling on it. You moan out as he picks up speed, keeping a steady rhythm. You could feel the tension build up as he was hitting your spot perfectly. You feel a sharp sting on your right ass cheek. "Oh fuck, baby." You moan out as he continues to slap your ass. "Shit Y/n, you are so tight." Sean moans out and continues to thrust into you, leaving red stains on your ass. He takes a tight grip on your hip, pulling you towards him everytime he thrusts inside you, making him go even deeper. You feel your walls tighten around him as he hits your spot a few more times. "Fuck baby, Im gonna cum." You moan out and bite into your arm to keep yourself from screaming. "Shit, y/n scream. Scream my fucking name. I dont care if the neighbours hear it!" Sean shouts at you. You obey and stop biting your arm, letting the loud screams and moans out as your upper half collapses onto the bed, with your ass still in the air. "Oh fuck Sean!" You moan as your body starts to twitch from the great orgasm. Even your eyeballs rolled back into your sockets.

"God, you are so fucking sexy when you cum." Sean says and tightens his grip on your hips, not slowing down. "Oh god Sean." You moan out. "Fuck! Y/n get down!" He shouts and pulls out, jerking off fast. You kneel down infront of him, mouth open while your tounge is sticking out. "God, look at me with those beautiful innocent e/c eyes!" Sean commands. You look at him, not breaking the eye contact.
He continues to pump his member while you decide to suck on the tip. "Oh fuck." Sean says under his breath, throwing his head back in his neck, mouth open. "OH SHIT. FUCK." he cursed out as he released himself into your mouth. His cum tasted sweet and sour at the same time. You swallow it and lick your lips while getting up again. "You're welcome." You say and smile at him, pulling up your panties and Yogapants.

"Can you turn around for a second?" He asks you. You nodd and do so. He pulls up your shirt, revealing your amazing butt. "Holy shit. Get ready for round two in a few." He says and spins you around, kissing your lips wildly. You chuckle and kiss his cheek gently. "Keep on dreaming, I have stuff to do." You say and caress his cheek before jumping onto the bed again, in your old position. "You cant study when I fuck your brain out in a few minutes." He says and gives your ass a hard smack. "Tche, you wish." You call as he walks out the door.

Look at the media picture to see how it kind of looked like when Sean pulled up your top, revealing your butt. You are welcome.
+1000 words. ❤