The dream - JSE Fluff

FOR YOUR INFORMATION
I ACTUALLY DREAMED EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY LAST NIGHT!
SO THIS IS A JSE X FICTIONAL CHARACTER STORY! SORRY.

Hello there, my name is Anna. I live in a small town in West Germany with my Grandmother or how I like to call her, Momma Kathy, my mother Nina and my half dog Nicki and my big St. Bernard dog Jason. My family is my life, because most of my friends abandoned me when they found out about my Mental illnesses and my Eating disorder. Life was never quite easy, but I was used to growing up alone. My Parents got divorced when I was almost seven years young. Huh? How old I am now? Oh sorry, how rude of me. I forgot to mention it. I turned twenty, a month ago. Yes, my Birthday was in mid - September. Autumn and Winter are pretty shitty here in Germany but it's fine with me since the forest, that is right across from our quite big two floor house, looks always so nice when its cold. How I look? God damn, I'm so sorry that I forget to mention that stuff. But thank you for reminding me!

My light straight long blonde hair is falling about a hand under my chest. I'm 5"8 tall, skinny due to the past of my eating disorder. The tips of my hair are dyed in a beautiful ocean blue. I had planned on dying my whole head blue, but Momma was strict against it.

I'm more of a loner type. I could have friends, surly a boyfriend but I don't want one. Too much stress. Right now I'm trying to get my Abitur done. What that is? Basically something like finishing college. Only that in Germany it's called Abitur. Anyways, today I'm going out to get some stuff off my mind.

I grab my Lingery and strip it on, followed by my huge pullover that says why can't somebody look at me the same way I look at pizza. It's my favorite one. I put on some black leggins and white legwarmers followed by wearing some black Doc Martens. It was pretty warm outside there for that it's almost Halloween.

Why I speak so well English? Haha, good that you ask! My mother is born in the United States in a small town in New Jersey. My grandma raised my mother there, but originally she is born in Yugoslavia. I was in the United States for a half year after my Parents got divorced, I went there to school so.. yeah. That explains it doesn't it? Mostly when im at home I talk english, its refreshing in a city where people only speak german.

I rush downstairs and grab a large infinity scarf in a cute cream color and wrap it around my neck. I take the leash and call for my lovely dogs. My mother is at work right now so I need to walk them, and for sure I didn't mind. "Momma im taking the dogs for a walk!" I call. "Alright, honey. Take care. Are you dressed warm enough?" - I roll my eyes "Yes Momma. I love you!"I call and rush out the door with the dogs on the leash.

- in the city -

I walk through the city, my headphones are the only thing I hear:

Ohh, I know why you're chasing all the headlights. Ohh, cuz you're always trying to get ahead of light.

I start to walk faster to give my dogs a chance to power themself's out. I walk along the boardwalk when suddenly I see a familiar face. "What the heck?" I say out loud and pull out my earphones. There was a cute man, blonde scruff lining his face as he wore a big puffy jacket and a light grey beanie. "Is that jacksepticeye?" I wonder out loud. The man had his hands in his jeans pockets, probably freezing. I don't know what brought me to this but I ran towards him and jumped into him. My arms wrapped around his neck. "Oh my god, you are Jacksepticeye!" I shout excited. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Well, yes. And who are you?" He asks. I let go of him and blush lightly. "Oh uhm, sorry about that. I'm Anna." I say and smile at him. "What are you doing in Germany?" I ask and raise an eyebrow at him. "Visiting friends, actually, but I can't find the adress I'm searching for. Its my first time to visit them." he says and smiles at me. "In this Shitty town? Nobody really knows where this town is in general." I mumble. "I think it's pretty cool here. Can you maybe help me out?" He asks and hands me a paper parcel. "This adress? It's where my Uncle and aunt live. You know them?" I ask confused. "I've known them since I was a little fellow." He says with a cute chuckle. "Oh alright. Yeah just follow me." I say and look around, realizing I let go of the dogleash. "Shit." I mumble. "What?" He asks curious. "Hold on a second." I say and flash him a smile.