JSE - FLUFF - Agreed?

For your information:
(Y/n) - your name
Jacksepticeye Fluff image.

"Twister?", you ask, looking over your shoulder at Sean.

"Nah.", he said as he looked through your drawer. "Monopoly?"

"No..", you shake your head and continue to search through your closet. "Checkers?"

"Ew, no." Sean chuckles. "Bingo?"

"I have bingo?" You ask suprised.

"No.", he laughs at you.

"You suck." You chuckle. "Candy land?"

Sean groans, a sign for no.

"Sorry?" He holds up the box.

"The half of the pieces is missing." You sigh.

"God damn it, (Y/n)." Sean lets out a cute chuckle.

"Uno?" You ask him, holding up the small red package.

"Fine." He crawls over to you, you sitting cross-legged.

The game didn't last long, though. The first round was over quick, just like the second and the third one.

"You cheat!" You say and smack your cards onto the floor. "Not." Sean sticks his tounge out at you. You cross your arms before falling onto your back, sighing loudly as the rug softened your fall. "This game sucks." You say.

"Just Dance?", Sean asks.

"But then I have to move my body and I don't want that." You pout.

Sean shakes his head, laughing at you. "Youre such a kid."

"Says the one who wanted to play sorry." You giggle.

"Hey, that's a good game." He says and smiles at you.

You sit up tired and rub your make up free eyes.

"How about truth or dare?" - you give him a weird look.

"How old are we, fifteen?" You say and shake your head.

"You suggested Candy land, remember that." You just had to laugh at his true statement.

"Okay okay." You say and stretch.

"Truth or dare?" Sean asks you with a smirk.

"Uhm, truth."

It took him a while. "Youre a writer, so have you ever written or read smut?" He smirks.

You push some of your hair out of your face, in an arrogant way. "You know me." You say and giggle.

"So that's a yes to both?"

"I only read it." You smirk.

"Wow." He chuckles.

"Truth or dare, Sean?" You say excited.

"Uhm, I'll go with dare because I'm afraid of the truth."

"Wow, that was so deep, I saw Adele rolling it." You say and roll your eyes. "Okay uhm." You bite your lip, thinking. "Call your mother and tell her you got me pregnant." You grin.

His eyes widen before he bursts out in laughter. "Fuck nah, you're crazy." He laughs.

"Do it!" You shout and point at his phone that was resting on your bed. "Fine!" He gets up, taking his phone and holding it to his ear.

"Nuh uh, speaker." You say and grin.

"You suck." He rolls his eyes and puts it on speaker. It rang a few times before the familiar voice of your best friends mother was heard.

"Jackaboy, how are you?" She said.

"Im good.. im really.. Good." Sean played nervous. You cover your mouth to keep yourself from laughing.

"Uhm, Mom you know (Y/n), right?" - "Yes?"

"Yea of course you do.." he chuckles. "Uhm, we have a problem. I accidentally got her.. I got her pregnant mom." You ran out of the room, laughing so hard you were crying.

After everything was explained and over you came back into the room, panting like crazy.

"Truth or dare." Sean says in a stern voice.

"Im scared." You mumble and giggle. "Uhm, dare."

"I dare you to..uhm.. to kiss the last person you texted on the lips." He smirk.

"Uhm." You scratch your neck awkwardly. "Are you sure? What if they are far away or something?"

"Call them and meet up." He smirks.

"Sean I.." he knew you wanted to search for an excuse.

"Nuh uh, you chose dare. Now do it." He said and smirked.

You look to the floor before rushing over to him. "Are you sure?" You ask shyly. "Y/n come on, just call them." You nodd and get out your phone, typing in the number and calling them.

"Hold on a sec." Sean picks up his phone as he received a call. You bite your lip as he answers the call. "Yes?"

"Youre the last person I texted." You say and look to the floor.

He hangs up and walks a few steps. "Oh." He lets out a nervous giggle.

"Well." You wait next to him. "You dared me." You say and shrug.

"Right.." he sighs and looks at you. His blue eyes were simply breathtaking and you lost yourself in them.

"I cant believe Im doing this." You say and chuckle before quickly leaning in to kiss his lips softly. He returns, kissing you back as his hand landed in your neck to deepen the kiss.

You rest your hands on his shoulders as his hands found a place on your waist, pulling you closer.

Your mind was going crazy over how much of a good kisser he is and that there were actual butterflies in your stomach.

He began to push you back, his lips never leaving yours. Your back hit a wall softly and his hands moved down to your hips, pressing your body against his.

'Did he plan this?', you thought.

You rest your arms around his neck and continue to move your lips in the same steady rhythm as his did. The sweet taste of him and the smell of his cologne mixed with his touch actually made you weak.

You both lean out and gaze into eachothers eyes, confused. "Wow, uhm." You giggle. "That was nice."

He sends you a smile. "Uhm, yeah." He removes his hands from your hips and you remove yours from his neck just to grab his hands and placing them back onto your hips.

"Do you uhm." You stutter and giggle over your own stupidity. "Do you like to do it again?" You ask and wrap your asks around his neck again.

"I-I don't know, do you?" He asked surpised.

"Maybe we could agree on something for once?" You say and bite your lip at him.

He lets out a cute chuckle before nodding. "I mean, sure. Why not." He says and smiles at you.

You get on your tiptoes, pressing your lips softly against his as you were lightly pressed against the wall once again.