SEPTIPLIER SMUT! - It's the first time

Warning!
This contains Boy x Boy smut, meaning gay sex.
This was requested actually and I can't believe I'm doing this. NSFW!!

"What'cha doing?" Mark purrs as he leans onto the door frame of the bedroom. "Just commenting to people." Sean responds as he looked up from his phone. "You know." Mark starts to walk towards the bed. "I thought we could do something."

The irish man looks confused at his secret boyfriend, one eyebrow cocked. "Like what?" He asked. Mark crawls onto the bed, his fingers dancing over the bare chest of Sean. "A little something...", Mark answered under his breath as he bites his lip seductively. "Uhm.", Jack mutters. "I dont know about this. Are you sure?", his eyes stay locked on Marks right hand as it danced down Seans stomach to the elastic of his Boxershorts. "We've been together for a while now." Marks hand slipped into the briefs of the blonde gamer and took a grip around his semi hard length.

Sean let out a sharp gasp once Mark began to pump the member of him. "And I think I'm ready." Mark whispers, knowing it would be his first time at the bottom and his first real time with Sean.
The irish man couldnt answer, his head landed in the pillow and his lips were slightly parted, letting out a small groan with almost each stroke his lover gave him.

Mark pulled down the briefs of his boyfriend and engulfs the length in his mouth, causing Sean to let out a suprised moan. "Oh fuck, Mark." Sean says with a chuckle before tangling his fingers in the dark locks of his crush. "Wow, you're.." Sean had to take a deep breath once Mark had taken him down his throat. "Fuck you're so good at this." Sean grunts and lets his free hand slither down the golden skin of Mark, to the elastic of his Boxershorts and slipping his hand in, to pleasure the American man.

Mark began to moan and grunt softly around Sean's length as his lover picked up more speed in stroking him, while Mark began to bobb his head faster.

The American leaned up, gasping for air before sending his irish lover a kinky smirk. Sean knew exactly what it meant and he couldn't be more happy to be Marks first.

He pushed Mark softly onto his back and took a tube of lube from the top drawer, coating his index- & middlefinger in it. "Just to prepare you.", Sean winks at his nervous looking man.

Sean carefully entered Mark with his fingers, watching as he slightly flinched at the unknown feeling. "You okay?" He asks Mark. "Yeah.. its just... weird."

Seans fingers began to thrust in and out of the American, his flinching face quickly turning into loud moans. "Oh wow, fuck." Mark groaned out and clunched onto the headboard of the bed. Sean exits his fingers and grabs the lube, coating his hard length in it before looking up at his lover, connecting their lips in a passionate kiss as he slowly enters him with the tip of his cock.

Mark flinched quickly and drew out a painful moan as Sean was halfway in. "You okay, babe?" Sean asks worried. Mark bites his lip at him, nodding carefully. "I think if you pick up speed it'll get better." The American requested.

The blonde irish gamer agreed by pushing into his boyfriend at a quick pace with long and hard thrusts. Marks mouth stood open as he pressed his eyes shut, clunching onto Sean's back in pleasure. "Oh fuck, baby." Mark groans. "Right there!" He cries out.

Sean snakes his hand around the shaft of his boyfriends length, pumping him softly as he continued his steady rhythm of thrusts. "Fuck Sean, I'm not gonna last longer if you continue like this!" Mark cries out and pulls his lover down in a hot kiss. Their tounges meet as sweat drips down their bodies. Sean was never this turned on his life as he felt his boyfriend get closer and closer to his orgasm. "Shit Mark.", Sean pulled out and began to Jerk off, while Mark did the same. Mark was the first to finish off, shooting his load all across his own stomach. The sight was enough for Sean to follow right after. "Oh fuck.", Sean grunted and shot his load next to Marks.