Markiplier - Just Dance ♡

For your information:
Y/n - your first name
H/c - your hair color
E/c - your eye color

Mark and you've been dating for around a month now. Before that, you've done alot of collab videos with him as a good friend and things just turned out the way they are now. Alot of fans have been shipping you before you were even dating so there isn't alot of hate going on.

"Awh come on!" You shout and let yourself fall back into the couch. "Its not fair. You know I suck at this one!" You grunt and cross your arms infront of your chest as you have just lost another round of Just Dance against Mark. Mark only danced to songs he knew and had already danced to.

You haven't danced one of these songs but insisted to dance to Lay me down by Sam smith.

"Come on, Y/n. You're just Bad at this game, am I right guys?" Mark winks at the camera that was recording you. You get up and push him from behind, making him tumble forwards. "Meanie." He says towards you with a chuckle. "Tche, you're the Meanie here." You say and giggle. "Okay fine, one round Just Dance to Lay me down by Sam smith. Fine?" - you nodd happily and peek his cheek.

Mark waves his hand infront of the TV, trying to start the game. "Ready?" He asks you. You simply nodd and smile.

The song started, it was soft and slow making it quite easy for you to dance to, since you've had alot of Dance lessons such as Foxtrot, Cha-Cha-Cha and others. "How come you.." Mark pants heavily. ".. you can dance slow dances better?" - your eyes are locked on the screen as every single one of your moves was simply perfect. "Im just that good." You answer heavy breathing.

The song was over and you finally beat Mark. "Woooh! Watch out we have a new superstar here." You shout and air fist your hands up. "Calm down, Queen y/n." Mark says laughing. "Alright guys that's it for todays video. We hoped you had fun and.." Mark turns towards you, wrapping his arm around your waist. "We will see you! - in the next video." You say and smile. "By-bye!" Mark and you say, waving at the camera. Mark peeked your cheek from the side, making you giggle. He walks over and turns off the camera before flopping down on the couch with you.

"I have an idea." You jump up from the couch and walk over to a drawer that contained alot of CD's. You switch through the CD's, the clicking of your fingernails against the covers were the only source of sound in the room. "What are you searching for?" Marks curiosity finally arrived, he got up and walked over to you, watching you search for a special CD. "You remember the song that played at that Party. You know, the party of Bob and Mandy ' s one year anniversary?" You glance over your shoulder before continuing your search. "Uhm, you mean that one remix?" You just nodd your head as an answer. "Hold on." He pushed his butt against your waist, moving you out of the way.

You let out a giggle and cross your arms. Your eyes light up when Mark holds up the CD Mandy has made for you, from the playlist that was on their Party. "Youre awesome." You snap the Disc out of his hands and peck his lips before rushing over to the TV, putting the CD in. "Youre gonna dance with me." You say and grin. You turn the camera on and grab the remote, searching through the hundred songs they have put on there. "Here." You say and wait to press play. "Uhm, alright." Mark walks over to you. You grin at the camera and take his hands. "Slow moves." You say and place his one hand on your waist or rather hip and the other one in your free hand.

"Okay we are going to do a quick start, just the beginner steps for it." Mark nodds and looks at your feet. "I start with my right foot, taking a step forward while your left foot goes back, so I step into your earlier spot." He nodds once again as you count in. Your foot steps forward as his foot steps back. "Good, now the other foot back as well of yours while I step forward once again. Then you step forward with the same foot you just stepped back and mine goes backwards. Basically switching our steps up." - "well that's simple." He says with a chuckle. You nodd and count in from the start.

Same thing. Forwards - forward - backwards - backwards. "Good. And now we do this with the music, faster." You free yourself from him and grab the remote, pressing play. The tune of Save me by Listenbee was played.

You count in to the quite faster tact of the music and you dance a while. "Now we are going to get a bit funky." You say and giggle, stepping backwards more to the left, so you two would dance in circles. Mark followed your lead and did actually pretty well. "I wasn't honest with you." You call to him over the loud music. "Why that?" He asked curious, the two of you still dancing. "I used to do dancing lessons since I was like 5.", you let go of his shoulder as he lets go of your waist, making you do a pirouett.
"Wait.", Mark stopped in his tracks and glared at you in disbelief. "You cheater!" He calls and picks you up.

You land over his shoulder, giggling uncontrollably. "Am not!" You call and continue to laugh. He turns himself in circles, making you go all dizzy. "Mark stop!" You laugh. "Im gonna puke." He lets you down and you tumble forwards into him. Both of you land on the floor, you directly on top of him. The two of you burst out in laughter before he wrapped his arms tight around you, his lips gently pressed against your forehead. "This is definitely going up on my channel." You say and grin as the music has stopped. You get up and hold out your hand to Mark, pulling him up from the floor.

"Alright guys! That's it for todays video! If you liked it, show me your love and hit that like button." You grin and cuddle into Mark chest. "Subscribe to this dork." You add which he returned by pushing you playfully away from him. "I love you guys. Bye!" You both wave at the camera.