JSE - 'Lucifers Waterfall'

For your information:
(Y/n) - your first name

"Fucking hell.", you cry out and roll around the couch. Within a second you land on the carpet floor because you rolled accidently off the couch and clunch onto your stomach. "SEAN!", you call in a loud deep groan. "Gimme a sec.", he calls back. "NOW!", you shout and feel the tears in your eyes as it felt as if your uterus was being torn apart. "Whats the mat-", Jack stopped in the doorframe and stared at you. "Oh my god.", he began to chuckle. You look up at him with a deadly glare. Within a second he stopped laughing and went silent. "That time of the month?" He asked. "50 points to Griffindor.", you mumble as you were by now rolled into a ball. Your legs were pulled close to your chest and you begin to whine.

"And what do you expect me to do now?", he asked silent. "How about you get me some fucking pads from the store?!", you snap at him and raise yourself careful to your feet. One hand was still on your stomach as the other one ran through your hair. You sigh - "Please?", you ask with the voice of a child.

"Right...", he stayed pretty silent, it must've hurt the way you spoke to him. "Babe.", you walk towards him when he was slipping on his shoes. "Babe, babe, babe.", you repeat fast. He turned around and stared at you exhausted. "Im sowwy.", you say in a baby voice and hold his face in your hands. "Im an awful girlfriend.", whoops - There comes the emotional part. "I hate this fucking Waterfall of Lucifer coming out of me. It hurts and i get overly emotional and it makes me act like a bitch.", you look to the floor.

Sean's hands cup your face. He smiles at you and pecks your forehead. "I'll be right back.", he says and leaves.

You crawl back to the sofa and watch another episode on Netflix. The cramps got worse and you begin to lightly cry. After a good 15 minutes the door was unlocked and sean came in with two brown paper bags in his arms. "Im back, love.", he calls and places them in the kitchen. "Im dying.", you cry out in a whine. "Oh no.", he called and came running in with the bags. "Then I bought all this stuff for nothing.", he says and grins. You play as if dying, your voice acting soar: "atleast.. you tried.", you fake a cough.

Sean began to laugh and you carefully begin to sit up. "I know what helped my sisters when they had their cramps. Atleast this is was my brothers in law always bought.", he explains and you glance at the bags. "Okaay...", you say and he hands you the first bag. It was full of sweets and treats. From chocolate to pretzels. From gummy bears to coke and sprite. "Oh my god.", you gaze at him with a smile. "And this is for the real cramps.", he hands you the other bag.

There were painkillers specially for cramps in them, a cute hot - water bottle, tissues, pads and tampons and a small teddy bear that held a heart, saying "I love you", in it. You gaze at him with a bright smile. "You are incredible.", you pull his head down to yours and kiss his lips softly. "Thank you.", you say in a soft voice. "Youre welcome.", he grins. "Im sorry that I'm such a bitch.", you say and place the bags onto the table, holding your head in your hands. "Youre not. It's .. what did you call it? Lucifers waterfall that drives you nuts.", you begin to chuckle and look at him smiling. "I love you.", you whisper and peck his lips softly. "I love you too.", he breathed against your lips.

Short but cute. c: