Chapter 14- Christmas day

Luke's pov:

When I woke up I hoped and prayed that last night wasn't a dream. That was confirmed when I felt Din nuzzle into my shoulder and ask, "Are you up now?" He said in a groggy morning voice.

It made me smile, "Yeah. Would you like some breakfast. Im afraid I've only got toast or fruit loops."

I felt him smile into my neck, "That sounds amazing."

"Your going to have to get up then you know." I laughed.

He groaned, "But I'm so comfy!"

"Okay fine then, I guess you don't want your present that I took an awfully long time picking out." I said and with that he was up.

We walked into the kitchen and I poured us both a bowl of cereal and placed them down on the table. As I sat down and begin to eat I asked, "Are you sure its alright if I just move in with you?"

"Its more than alright. I feel like I might live a life of sadness if you don't." He laughed as he ate.

I rolled my eyes, "Always so dramatic." I laughed and he hit my arm.

Once we had both finished our breakfasts we went into the living room and sat on the floor in front of the mini Christmas tree. He grabbed his present for me and handed it to me. I smiled. I unwrapped it to find a fancy box of chocolates, two cloth bound classics and an action fighter action figure. I smiled and pulled him in for a hug, "God how do you know me so dam well?" I laughed.

"Instagram stalking." He said with a plain face and then burst out laughing. I picked up my present for him and then handed it to him. He looked at the present and then said, "Well I can tell you wrapped this."

I smacked his arm, "Hey! At least I got you a present!" I laughed.

He laughed as well and opens the present. He looked like he liked the chocolates and candle but when he saw the T-shirt his jaw fell open, "No way! This is so cool." He not only pulled me in for a hug but also kissed me as well.

"I may or may not of got the exact same one." I laughed.

His mouth hung open, "Oh my god go and put it on right now! We can match."

I rushed into my bedroom grabbing the T-shirt and pulling it over my head. When I walked back into the living room he had his on as well. I rushed over to him pretty much tackling him into a hug.

His grin was enormous, "Can we get a photo?" He smiled.

"So your asking me to take photos now? Not just waiting for when im asleep?" I joked poking his shoulder.

"Oh shut up it was cute. Now come here." He pulled me in lifting his phone and kissing me on the cheek when he took the photo.

I turned to him and said, "God you are so sappy aren't you." And kissed him.

"Wouldn't be me if I wasnt just that little bit corny." He joked. He pulled me into a long hug and held me close. I finally found someone who loved me and appreciated me. And I was finally... happy.

Time skip brought to you by that cringey shit

~;~;~;~

Dim had gone now to collect Grogu. I had a look on his Instagram and saw the photo of us in our T-shirts. Kissing. I thought id feel worried about that being public so soon but it felt nice to finally say I have a boyfriend.

I was moping about missing him when I heard a knock on the door. When I answered I saw Leia and Han at the door, "Happy Christmas!" They both said.

"Happy Christmas Leia!" I said, "Did you really have to bring him though?" I joked.

As they walked in Han held his hands up, "Hey we're a package deal okay? You get Leia you get Han."

Leia turned to him, "No we are not. I was coming to see my brother and you just followed."

"Maybe I did." He said.

Leia looked me up and down, "Is that a new shirt?" 

She always knows, "Yep! Me and Din have matching now!" I said excitedly.

"Are you?" She asked.

I jumped, "Yes! I kissed him yesterday." She cane over and gave me a hug while Han stood there awkwardly.

"Ew gross." He said jokingly.

"Shut up your such a twelve year old boy." Leia said rolling her eyes, "So... how did it happen?"And I told her. I told her every last detail except the thing about hai family of course) and she turned to me and said, "I still need to meet him before you get married. He needs my approval."

I rolled my eyes, "Oh don't worry you will."

The rest got he day was spent watching Christmas movies. And I must say this was the best Christmas I had ever had. Leia had painted me something in tradition and I had carved her something. It felt nice to finally have a Christmas like this after hears of my... sad Christmas's.

I think its safe to say that next year I will be spending it this way again.

917 words

Awww cute. Idk what to say really. Kinda cringe. I think this is the shortest chapter I've written in this story.