𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔

🎶 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕 🎶

*alarm*

I reluctantly start to open my eyes, wanting to turn off whatever that loud ass noise is. But as I start to open my eyes, I am hit with the sun hitting my eyes and the smell of pine cones and cinnamon.

It kind of feels like a dream the way this room looks, as the sun hits the wall and the birds chirping outside the window.

But that loud ass alarm fucks it all up.

I start to look for my phone on the nightstand, but instead feel some earplugs, a lamp, and a real alarm. I try to go to the other side of the bed, but as I reach, I instead feel a body. A naked body to be in fact. I quickly widened my eyes, realizing that the blur was what was keeping me from seeing that this is not my room.

This room is blue, has a bunch of posters on the wall, smells like Christmas, and is not my room!!!

I turn towards the person that is beside me and first see a bare chest. Then the neck, and the eyes, and ...it's Conrad fisher.

Shit. It's Conrad fisher.

What in the world happened last night"

I quickly check to see if my clothes are still on, and then sigh in relief when I realize I still have the same clothes as yesterday on.

Party. Drunk Conrad. Taxi. He falls asleep. The rest is a blur.

I slowly start to remove the covers, trying to not wake him up.

I keep glancing at him, but he is in the deepest state of sleep you could think of.

Let's keep it that way.

I look over at the alarm on the nightstand next to him, wishing it would just turn off itself. Maybe I could turn it off without waking him up.

I slowly place one knee on the other side of the bed, trying to get across him towards the nightstand.

Now this looks even worse than me sleeping beside him. Both of my legs on either side of him.

Let's hurry it up before he wakes up.

I stretch towards the phone, trying to press the button but its too far to reach.

Work. with. Me.

Come. on.

I slowly move a big more forward and finally reach the button and turn off that irritating alarm.

I sigh in relief.

Let's escape now.

As I am about to place my other leg over him to get off the bed, he suddenly shoots up towards me, scaring me half to death and causing me to fall back.

"Woah there, Liv." he says, while placing his arm on my back and pulling me towards him again.

Now his face is inches away from mine.

"Morning," he says, confidently. As if last night wasn't a blur to him.

"Uhm-m" I start to say, but I can say anything to his face. Cause look at his face.

How does one wake up looking so good?

"So.." he says, while placing one of his hands down behind him but keeping one on my back, which is pulling me forward.

"What would be your explanation for being on top of me, on my bed, at...6 am in the morning," he says, while grinning up at me.

But I'm at a loss for words. My eyes won't stop looking at his eyes which look so much more beautiful in the morning sunlight. Also, what do I say?

I woke up here.

Or

I was just leaving.

Or

I was sleeping next to you when I realized I WAS SLEEPING NEXT TO YOU.

"Uh, I don't" I start to say, but stop as he leans forward towards me, leaving us inches apart once again. I try to calm down, but all I can feel is my heart pounding out of my chest and my head replaying our kiss from last night.

"Yes," he says slowly.

"I am not sure, I just-"

He starts learning even closer. I can feel his breath on my lips.

"Hm.." he says, as he starts to slowly brush his hand up my spine. The higher he goes, the more I want to close the gap and kiss him. Even if it's all wrong. Even if this is all fake.

All i want it to-

"Liv," I hear someone say. But I ignore it, not wanting to stop at all.

"Liv," someone shouts louder, and I feel a hand being placed on me and shaking.

I shoot my eyes open, and above me is a concerned Jeremiah Fisher and Conrad.

Shit.

Shit. Shit. Shit

It was a dream.

I am having dreams about Conrad fisher.

"She's fine," I hear Conrad say, and then walk away.

I am having a kiss dream about Conrad Fisher.

"You were sweating a lot, so we were trying to wake you up. For like 10 minutes already," Jeremiah says.

I look around and realize I am in the living room, laying on the couch, with the same clothes on as yesterday.

"Oh," I say, half asleep, and still processing the dream.

"We're heading to the beach, wanna come?" Conrad says from behind me. I turn around and he is standing there shirtless.

Control yourself...

"Um- yes. Yes, sure. Yeah."

He laughs and then hands me a plate.

"Breakfast. Be ready at 10." he says, with a smile.

Looking at his face brings me back to last night, the dream, the kiss, the look in his face, and all those feelings I felt during it

Do I have a crush on Conrad Fisher?...

______

𝒉𝒊𝒊𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔. 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒑 8 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚. 𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔...𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆. 𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐, 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 ;) 

 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈!